Clubbing... who does or did it?

Alpha

I personally believe strippers are born without a soul.

No matter how many times I hear one say "I'm a smart stripper." I've yet to meet one.

There's a 90% chance that if a military guy comes in, I'm gonna get into a fight with him.

No matter how many times I hear one say "I'm a smart stripper." I've yet to meet one.

There's a 90% chance that if a military guy comes in, I'm gonna get into a fight with him.

How come you aggro with army guys?

Do your strippers give lap dances too?

And wow... that's a crazy stat. What do you think is the reason all the military people cause a fight?

Because they lost any form of alcohol tolerance. Where I'm at either sober or drunk, they demand people to kneel and kiss their feet because they're military. It's rare to meet a decent one.

And yes, the strippers (they will tell you they're entertainers or dancers but they are still strippers) do do lap dances.

Also, there's a similar stat with the Hispanic community. They just get shitty ass drunk quick and don't want to pay anything. So we get problems with them a lot.

Understand too that the club I work at we actually don't get into physical fights a whole lot. Mostly verbal confrontations and empty threats. Usually once a year we get a big fight. I got transferred to day shift so I don't have these problems anymore. My biggest problem is either to call cabs for drunks or kicking out anyone who's roaming around asking for drugs or hookers (which is still rare).

Edited by Skythe

Fair enough on the army guys.

I should think bouncing in a club makes your bullshit detector quite effeciant in instantly spotting assholes/trouble makers.

Can you spot the women who are twats as well quickly?

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't gone clubbing in over a year! Ryan and I used to frequent before his move to China.

anyways, personally, I feel that your motive for going out can make or break your night (re clubs). another thing is that clubs don't allow very personal connections (which wouldn't matter if your objective was to have fun with friends).

as I've grown older I've come to appreciate the bar scene in regards to a night out. a nice dive with good friends typically proves to be more relaxing. it also tends to drop the pressure of picking someone up as the atmosphere is generally geared towards socializing.

• Like 1

I haven't gone clubbing in over a year! Ryan and I used to frequent before his move to China.

anyways, personally, I feel that your motive for going out can make or break your night (re clubs). another thing is that clubs don't allow very personal connections (which wouldn't matter if your objective was to have fun with friends).

Mr. Salorskin... I've got some questions for you! :lol:

So should the motive of going to a club be to have fun with the friends you're going with? I always felt like clubs should be a good place to meet new people or at least get some sort of one night only hook-up? Have you see this happen often? How did a regular club night usually go?

Lastly, do you feel you've lost any of your hearing from going to clubs often? Any thoughts on guys who put plugs in their ears?

• 1 month later...