Clubbing... who does or did it?

Alpha

I don't club. Never have, but probably will one of these days. I tend to refrain from clubs simply due to the fact I think I'll be coming out of the club a little more deaf than I came in. (how do you people prevent hearing loss at these places?)

Another reason clubs bother me is that around here the only dance at a club is the grind. While being a man, grinding could be seen as more satisfying than dancing with a little separation, it's more nerve racking trying to find a girl to grind with without getting creep slapped.

And finally, clubs here are skewed for women. This means that I can stand in line for hours to get into a club with a $20 in my pocket, but if a hot girl walks up with just the right amount of rouge on, she probably will get in right there and for free.

So, I ask you 1emu-ers. Do you club?

Well first of all you got a club full of noise, young horny guys and women who are usually there just for the attention.

In other words dudes, its just possibly the worst place to pull a chick.

I never liked it when I was younger, dont get me wrong i have had some killer times out clubbing, but for the most part its not my cup pf tea at all. Prefer my pals round a bar, or a good party or band.

I love summer clubbing!

Getting all dressed up and looking fine....oh yeah.

But the clubs can be rough too. Girls are bitchy, guys all over drink and smell. The only place to sit is usually covered in puke.

I like the clubs 25% of the time.

Use to do it big time back in the 80's when Disco was still in. My wife and I would go every weekend to a couple different ones around here. I also use to go a lot when I was in the service especially overseas where it is even bigger than here in the States. Love to dance and drink it up. Nice clean fun and doesn't really cost a lot. Though if you are single and a male you do have to watch out for the ones that want you to buy them drinks all the time cause it sure can add up. Had a few friends of mine experience this. If you are female then there are plenty of suckers to buy you drinks, just got to play your cards right and believe me the women sure know how to do it. Now don't do much of it, we still get out every now and then and go to a nightclub or two but mostly I go to concerts and my taste of music is not my wifes so she does not go with me. As far as being loud and experiencing hearing loss, well that does happen and I probably have damaged my hearing some but I can still hear quite well. Anyway music always sound better at level 10 or better. \m/

Edited by Jitway

Use to do it big time back in the 80's when Disco was still in. My wife and I would go every weekend to a couple different ones around here. I also use to go a lot when I was in the service especially overseas where it is even bigger than here in the States. Love to dance and drink it up. Nice clean fun and doesn't really cost a lot. Though if you are single and a male you do have to watch out for the ones that want you to buy them drinks all the time cause it sure can add up. Had a few friends of mine experience this. If you are female then there are plenty of suckers to buy you drinks, just got to play your cards right and believe me the women sure know how to do it. Now don't do much of it, we still get out every now and then and go to a nightclub or two but mostly I go to concerts and my taste of music is not my wifes so she does not go with me. As far as being loud and experiencing hearing loss, well that does happen and I probably have damaged my hearing some but I can still hear quite well. Anyway music always sound better at level 10 or better. \m/

Fascinating. About the hearing loss, have you ever seen anybody put plugs in their ears (much like the ones drummers use) during all your years of experience?

And I'll never buy a woman a drink. That's a major no no for any man encapsulating the ways of the alpha male. Majority of attractive women get into clubs for free as it is. For the men inside to give them drinks for free too will undoubtedly put their egos on pedestals that no man will be able to take home for the night.

I got to ask though, wasn't it hard going to clubs with your wife? Especially, having to deal with all the other attractive women that you had to come across when you had to tell them you were married (either by being with your wife, wearing your wedding rings, or saying it)?

Fascinating. About the hearing loss, have you ever seen anybody put plugs in their ears (much like the ones drummers use) during all your years of experience?

And I'll never buy a woman a drink. That's a major no no for any man encapsulating the ways of the alpha male. Majority of attractive women get into clubs for free as it is. For the men inside to give them drinks for free too will undoubtedly put their egos on pedestals that no man will be able to take home for the night.

I got to ask though, wasn't it hard going to clubs with your wife? Especially, having to deal with all the other attractive women that you had to come across when you had to tell them you were married (either by being with your wife, wearing your wedding rings, or saying it)?

I have seen people use ear plugs at night clubs. Never have myself and also seen people use them at concerts. Guess when I am 80 in another 25 years and needing a hearing aid I will say guess I should have worn some....... :bonk: As far as being around all the attractive women with my wife. She don't care if I look just don't touch. Hell I have even talked to a few in my days and she did not mind. She always knew I was going home with her and only her. Would have been nice for a 3 way but that would never happen. :crybaby:

I have seen people use ear plugs at night clubs. Never have myself and also seen people use them at concerts. Guess when I am 80 in another 25 years and needing a hearing aid I will say guess I should have worn some....... :bonk: As far as being around all the attractive women with my wife. She don't care if I look just don't touch. Hell I have even talked to a few in my days and she did not mind. She always knew I was going home with her and only her. Would have been nice for a 3 way but that would never happen. :crybaby:

Hahahaha! I'm sure a three way dance would have been awesome. In fact, when I further think about it -- a young married couple going to clubs (if they work well together) could easily pick a suitable contender for a ménage à trois.