Roll Call! If you're logged in, post here! [March-April 2013]

Alpha

Becasue you did not post prior dude.

I have been inactive over the last month, I have no house and my money sucks.

Having to rely on the local libary for internet time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It feels good to be back!

Welcome back man! LMAO at your signature image. Either that's new or I never noticed it before.

Im pretty sure ive used it in the past but yeah it's new. So you're Emu-cop or something like that I forgot.

Welcome back man! LMAO at your signature image. Either that's new or I never noticed it before.

Im pretty sure ive used it in the past but yeah it's new. So you're Emu-cop or something like that I forgot.

Yep, something like that. We all go through phase changes. I much prefer Alpha over my past names.

Yep, something like that. We all go through phase changes. I much prefer Alpha over my past names.

Yep, so what's been up man. It's been years, well more like one since I've last logged on. How's the site been? I love the new face lift it got.

Yep, so what's been up man. It's been years, well more like one since I've last logged on. How's the site been? I love the new face lift it got.

Hahaha, I was going to say.... I'm pretty sure I saw you logged in not that long ago. The site is still in it's Dark Ages. I just recently put aside some distractions that were taking a ton of my time on the computer. This should allow me to further put some juice back into this place, but it won't be easy. The hardest part for me is keeping my energy consistent here. I tend to quickly get fatigued when running this place or fall into another trap to get me distracted again. I'm working on preventing that every time I return.

Some cool things that are included in the face lift -- we brought back the forum attack system (click the punch button under a person's name) and added a brand new downloads section (I'm actively adding files). We're also now on Facebook and Twitter... make sure to like and follow us, as we're quite behind in that field. Also, change your password if you haven't already, as we were semi-hacked last year.

Hahaha, I was going to say.... I'm pretty sure I saw you logged in not that long ago. The site is still in it's Dark Ages. I just recently put aside some distractions that were taking a ton of my time on the computer. This should allow me to further put some juice back into this place, but it won't be easy. The hardest part for me is keeping my energy consistent here. I tend to quickly get fatigued when running this place or fall into another trap to get me distracted again. I'm working on preventing that every time I return.

Some cool things that are included in the face lift -- we brought back the forum attack system (click the punch button under a person's name) and added a brand new downloads section (I'm actively adding files). We're also now on Facebook and Twitter... make sure to like and follow us, as we're quite behind in that field. Also, change your password if you haven't already, as we were semi-hacked last year.

Yeah im here in and out but since I moved back to the home that I originally became a member on here, my life has become a bit dull so I would like to somewhat get back into the scene. The attack system is only fun if people are on here but yeah I would like to see this place get lively again.

I know this has been beaten with a dead horse and what not, but what of an anime/game section. There's a few animes that did get PC fighting games and other games like the gundam series, idk just a way to attract some traffic and plus most people I know that do watch anime also play games but not so much the other way around. :\