HOLY SHIT!

Yes, any method of getting to the index produced a white screen. All the other pages were fine. So, I could call up the front page then use the directory on the side to navigate to everywhere else.

But by next morning it had fixed itself.

Hope Shiba comes back! He hasn't logged in since the 17th. He was our resident Dreamcast Master after DreamCastLover left in 2004. When you read this, upload a new avatar. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Once I get my PC set up again I will! This new theme is pretty cool!

Glad you like it, buddy! Great to see you back again. We just re-added the forum attack system today after 4 years. Hope you can participate.

I'm also going to need your help to emulate all the cool dreamcast stuff... perhaps even tutorials if you still got a hold of them... to our new downloads section! :)

should let ROM discussion here again :P

You can talk about roms all you want :lol:... you can even link to some of them (the public domain ones of course :P)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah just let me know specifically what you need. I've been digging a lot of that out of storage recently so I would be nice to play with again. I never really got into emulating DC on the PC all that much but from what I understand its pretty straightforward.

Is there a way to darken the theme? Turn all the white parts black or grey or something? Might be better for night browsing.