1Emu, Turbocharged.

1 emulation dot com has been successfully moved to Octogon Group's largest, fastest server yet - a 64 bit Intel Core 2 Quad 9550 with 8 gigs of ram, a pair of 10,000 RPM SATA drives, and off-server backup and storage. There are also many back-end advancements which should result in 1Emu performing better than ever.

Hugs & kisses.

-Miskie.

Thanks for the upgrade Miskie!

By the way, I noticed that my site http://amigan.1emu.net lost the last 2 weeks or so of changes to it. I have now reuploaded all affected files, but just thought I should mention this for the benefit of other webmasters running sites on 1Emulation, they might want to double-check their sites are up to date.

Also, the news item I posted about Ami/WinArcadia 19.12 seems to have disappeared, oddly...

Edited by Minuous

• 3 months later...

Though I was aware we now have a new server, I seem to have missed this news post. Goes to show how busy I've been. The new server sounds amazing. This site is extremely fast now. I'm really happy to finally experience 1emu at these speeds again. Hopefully, we can run the upgrade.

My only concern with FAS is that I found it's IonCube encrypted now (meaning we can't see the source code). Can we trust installing it is the ultimate question?