To my Korean friends

Krosigrim

I picked up Fish Island for the Ipad/Phone. Its a pretty good game, Especially considering its free...

There isnt much I need translated, but since I know nothing of the language, deciphering it is time consuming. Ill look back on this thread and see if anyone happens to reply to this.

I got fish island, not very hard but being in Korean makes it hard to decipher. Hate the half hour downloading at the startup.

A Korean game I want to try is queens blade for pc, gotta have a Korean ssn to register though. Sigh :(

looking into my driving licence seen a guy who works in the building trade and he said if I get my driving licence he can help me out.

It will be labour at first but this guy gets LOTS of work. 9to eb fair i love labouring its exercise and simple work you have no stress cause you cant fuck up) I will be a handyman! Eventually I may get back into plastering Via this dude. A few months yet though probably longer, im going to have a word with my dad about halfing the driving licence costs he just got some money through the fucker.

• 4 months later...

Bing sucks! Anyone know anything new about queens blade being released yet? That's the one Korean game I'm looking forward to. Fish island I memorized what to do through trial and error.

Hi Bambi! Wow, that's a provocative photo—you've got some nice hair. ^_^

Not that anyone cares but yeah I haven't been logging in much, i'm into my 4th week of school, second semester. Taking 18 units full-time at the moment. You can always try Google Translate or something on your phone lol.