How to Install CoinOps 4?

flacnvinyl

I apologize for saying 'a couple of days ago'. I edit video for a living and have literally been sleeping in my studio finishing projects. So yes, you are spot on and my memory on time is way off. I'm surprised by my own impatience so if you can give me some grace on that it would be cool.

well, as one who used to edit video myself (ye ole beta and/or vhs decks (linear editing) i'll accept the apology.

i recommend looking at the list fu supplied. when it come to the size of the drive be sure to stay above 250gigs. my xbox has that size and am able to put pretty much every xport/madmab (all xtras), final burn legends, cpx3, daphnie, coinops (older version [epic r9], arcade only with any duplicates deleted due to being played in final burn legends) with most if not every rom (parents in arcade emu's) and at least ten xbox games with 20-30gig open.

i recommend looking at the list fu supplied. when it come to the size of the drive be sure to stay above 250gigs. my xbox has that size and am able to put pretty much every xport/madmab (all xtras), final burn legends, cpx3, daphnie, coinops (older version [epic r9], arcade only with any duplicates deleted due to being played in final burn legends) with most if not every rom (parents in arcade emu's) and at least ten xbox games with 20-30gig open.

some good solid advice there although i would recommend a newer version of coinops for your arcade fix as some more games are playable eg

raiden fighter jet 2000 etc

meh...

whoops i might have upset ya by saying coinops for arcade :-)

what i meant to say in post was a newer coinops than epic r9 for arcade as well as FBL V1.11

thats the setup i have

sometimes what im thinking doesnt come across that way in the posts :lol:

Edited by gamez fan

I doubt you'll upset anyone here. Unlike certain other forums, the devs here don't throw spoiled girly tantrums at the slightest hint of a conflicting opinion. ;)

CoinOPS gets a "meh" from me too; though I'll be happy to revise that if anything remotely interesting ever gets added to it.

I doubt you'll upset anyone here. Unlike certain other forums, the devs here don't throw spoiled girly tantrums at the slightest hint of a conflicting opinion. :wink:

CoinOPS gets a "meh" from me too; though I'll be happy to revise that if anything remotely interesting ever gets added to it.

not upset...

happy as a clam actually. my iphone just took a bath!

Edited by destronger