Dark souls/demon souls on PC holy fucking shit!

emsley

Is this game meant to make me feel like a retard?

It took me 3 hours to beat the first demon (to get to him and level up a little)

I don't know about rewarding gameplay, the thing that pisses me off the most though, is when you do a certain section say a few times, then the next time something random will happen, like a guy who is miles away suddenly runs up behind you.

There were these big dark knights, I wanted something that was behind him so I threw a fire bomb at him and got him to chase me, I legged it up a ladder and he couldn't get to me - i got this ring that lets my HP toughen up when my energy is low (which is most of the time) there is no way they can kill you in one blow with their sword. (I tried landing on his head with the drop shot three tiems i did it and it missed)

I have no spells, and have yet to find an area where I can grind up levels a little quicker than the current area I'm in now.

Got to my first dragon, he blows fire over this bridge, so I have to go under Neath him, when I get up top there is some kind of large pig with tusks in body armour that I cant beat down.

Anyone got any good tips for early on in the game?

Edited by emsley

Both Demons Souls and Dark Souls are old-school bitchingly hard. Sure, there are many patterns one can exploit/use to make things easier, but both are still hard. I didn't get very far in Demon's Souls... perhaps I should try Dark Souls, even though I know it's going to hand me my ass.

Dam I went with the warrior - Looks like I should be concentrating my endurance up to level 20.

I did choose the master key as my skill at the start though. I need to go get this fire thing as well so my healing increases.

Watching that beginners video he shows you how to parry, ha.

That should help.

• 1 month later...