CoinOPS 5 Countdown

gamez fan

Me I just redownload it as Im both busy and lazy.... Also Keeps everyone on the same page, lets face it 50GB aint that much these days :-D

sure 50GB aint much i guess there would need to be new stuff or most wont see the point of DL another full build

not that we had much info to report about new stuff of late what happened to that top reasons countdown :-)

anyways hope your all well, I will pass by again soon to say hi

anyway nice to see ya ace your always welcome here no matter how you write your day/month/year :wink::-D

Edited by gamez fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh almost forgot there's another anniversary comming around its nearly 1 year since the meltdown over at emulab

So it seems like all the posts are gone.

Did I miss something?

14/10/12 :wink:

:rofl:

thats a good one...

nice to see you here ace... don't be a stranger. :)

more FBL info would have been good to read what these games are

add 6 more games to the final burn core never playable before on the xbox icon_e_smile.gif

finally playable alotta requests for this game over the years

PLAYABLE STREETFIGHTER THE MOVIE - ARCADE GAME !!!!!

Those aren't new games; they're just hacks of existing games. You could add literally hundreds of these ROM hacks if you took the time to track them all down on the internet. I never bothered with them in FBL unless the set was from an actual bootleg board - which I doubt these are (though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

not a crime to ask when coinops 5 will be available alotta edgy users over there

i've been wondering the same too. Afraid to ask and get an answer like "when it's out."

I'm a bit scared to ask in fear of the banhammer...

well coinops 5 is finished should be out at somepoint

ok as its done I did my final assesment of behavours and applied the locks....no one will notice

its done and up good luck to everyone will take a while before its out but its final

onto my next project

maybe this weekend

The roll out should be communicated in the weekend ...and maybe one of the three releases....it's the birthday you know...

Edited by gamez fan

hmm above post quote has been changed to this maybe he was right to fear the big ban hammer

Sorry known troll....if he upsets you guys let me know by pm I'll remove everything ...it's up to him and you guys B P

Edited by gamez fan

a women once told me its not quantity but quality that counts or was it quantity over quality :) anyway just cos somethings popular doesnt make it the best

To some that question the community....look at this beta thread vs the big new release threads on your site 100 to 1 its no wonder everyone left ignorance like this..... lol 100 to one