CoinOPS 5 Countdown

gamez fan

hmm seems that video issue is still there

BP - i did notice one thing though looks like that video bug is back. video stopped playing after pressing up or down around 550 times on the dpad. When this happens It doesn't show anymore videos and and start button doesn't work also when you try and boot a game it brings you right back to coinops main screen.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some final burn stuff i imagine one of the new games will be cyber tank

OK a new final burn core is done...toaplan now supports Tate mode....and all new games with sound...also many new final burn games supported including ones not on an other final burn for xbox (never on the xbox before)

I dont think there is any games thats arnt clones not playable in CoinOPS now that are in final burn....if there is let me know icon_e_smile.gif

more bug fixes apparantly.........

would be good to read what issues were fixed

fixed more bugs in the final burn core.... icon_e_smile.gif lots

Edited by gamez fan

you mean this source....

the source is at xbins now in accord with 'GPL licensed open source software'.

so that means if YOU take the source and modify it any way, or add anything from it to anything else (you know what i mean) then release it to anyone, even just to your next door neighbor, YOU must release YOUR source too.

don't forget to reconize where you got the source and from whom... i put a 'MUST READ ME' that must be taken seriuosly and YOU must be compliant with those wishes too.

i guess its easy to obtain if someone wants to get their hands on it

Edited by gamez fan

well, you deserve the fruit basket... just send me a cheese wheel and i'll be happy.

and games-fan... it should be this big!

the source is at xbins now in accord with 'GPL licensed open source software'.

so that means if YOU take the source and modify it any way, or add anything from it to anything else (you know what i mean) then release it to anyone, even just to your next door neighbor, YOU must release YOUR source too.

don't forget to reconize where you got the source and from whom... i put a 'MUST READ ME' that must be taken seriuosly and YOU must be compliant with those wishes too.

i would think that at least ace9094 & sharpfork appreciate the work that was done with fbl by snes6502, +T+ and myself so that coinops can be 'better'.

alas, no actual appreciation is ever given to those who's work is in coinops, no matter how small because bp doesn't like to share!

Edited by destronger

here's BP's answer with regards to FBL sources

To those that think I added there stuff get over yourself....toaplan been in since CO4 and been fixed for ages....I just added tate mode....

all other games use this source fba_src_029727.7z this is why ive included games you guys dont support....remember I added ddp2 etc before you guys and it didnt use your guys sources at all....come over and maybe you can help me fix some of the last issues I have adding Last Survivor etc...they all are running the input are a bit wierd...then maybe you could get hold of all the bugs to do with

screen calibration in 90 degs right stick moving the wrong place

aspect ratio issues

screen flipping issues

dip issues

game exit issues

game out of mem issues

....etc anyways lots of bug fixes in this PC build for inputs so I included alot of them....

these is no credit file my name isnt locked into sources or there at all on my builds...if IQ wants credit or sources he has them and can ask for anything....he even has CO5 mame sources......you guys need to get over yourselves.....if not no one can help you.....if you think im anti community you need to look at the numbers.....i still have the credit file in the build that !*** did sometime ago and doesnt have my name in it....and yes no ones ever commented on it ever.....

so a final thing to them...if you want to help you will need to get over yourselves.....I dont use mad sources and wouldnt I dont use any source changes in CO4 or CO5 from FBL they are done myself.....you guys think it cant improve so im having to go it alone....

this time I offered help in a public way and was turned down....theres only one way now and thats ahead we couldnt work together.....thos people killed there site and still think I cant do stuff for some reason.....help is good and I asked for it here....and offered mine....it was refused and always does....

final-burn-legends-nice-open-discussion-about-community-diff-t882.html?hilit=nice open

its time to move ahead I tippy toed around....PS I havent added new surreal core to CoinOPS as ill once again ask thos guys they will say no im sure as they always do.....I cant get over the fear you guys have of CoinOPS or me....im hear to talk and offered each one of you help.....each one said no so each one misses out....yes including XBMC.....I can only offer help its not up to me to force you guys.....to me its no wonder everyone left a community like that.....

ok time to move on a new BETA is ready...tate mode is added...pixel perfect stuff is in BETA....

Edited by gamez fan

OK guys should I keep adding stuff the working group want....will take months to finish it all....but can add stuff every day or two.......or should I lock it down for a final bug bash?

and start a roll out....

working group this will mean the non lite version would start rolling to you guys

up to you guys....but need to know soon...stablise it or featurise it.....

new beta is up for the working group....drivers will rescan as new games are supported....

well then, hurry and release co5... i wanna try it.

i'm serious about making a skin.

and i never claimed being an expert!

Edited by destronger

destronger final time...I cant talk facts to you....I did the drivers for ddp2 and demon front myself and offered them to iq....ask him if you want....if you cant beleive me its a waste of time telling you....

I havent got any sources off iq for this stuff or new stuff, I have only asked him for help on inputs.....I have asked him to help and he said he was to busy so I did it myself....

end of story guys....you can beleive me or ask for proper facts....this is why the community hates dealing with you guys....including me....conspiry theories lots of lies and misinformation.....

its over and out.......get the facts before you tell people your an expert....you know I think you cant do the basics.....

for proof you are doing a normal troll type thing

Post subject: CoinOPS 4 Final Sneak Peek DDP2 and Demon FrontPosted: 04 Apr 2012 08:29 (link to it working) ****in this release is the sources**** check them yourself and you will see they are alot diff structurewise from the ones in FBL.....

vs

Post subject: Final Burn Legends v1.10 Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

its on your site.... :)

how did I manage to release this before you.....I didnt use iq sources for it at all.....I used the pc sources......alot of my dats vary from yours as I used sources not from the same place you got them from......anyway you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.....I think your not good at what you do...but its me and I wish you luck....people can beleive you if they want...ask people for facts....beleive me...or just dont care...its up to them....I know 100 percent im right

This is just another time you guys call me out...I give you proof but you would rather blieve your own lies in stead or checking simple facts and admitting your wrong....and you should stop making up your own stories that are in your head

OK working group the standalone BETA is up....give it a go...im out leave some discussion :) maybe a video or some pics

Always great to do all the work for FBL and have you come along and rip it off for your CoinOps hack. I'm sure GoGo likes the fact that you ripped off his Killer Instinct work too.

your track record with FBL sources makes people think this way oh some coinops users wont remember

nes6502 one of the best devs this scene ever had and sadly missed

good topic this one :D

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/topic/31511-xxx/page__st__44

hes in the credits file....remember the orig mame porter? a much bigger core :) who are they.....

I know what you mean but I did heaps for many project and I dont expect ill ever get remembered....its a hobby...I dont put my name there as its not real and only some handle I change at will...

PastTimes09 I dont hide...you guys do....if you troll again you will go....im fine with everything and everything is fine...I dont hide....I know the past and I know alot of the people you guys claim to on a mre personal basis than your aware of

to those that read that link gogo is fine and ive worked with him...hes a great guy one of the best, id love to work with him again he really is good...just love took over him....and nes6502.....he actually told me how to the insertation in the first place....

OK one week of testing ill start a proper roll out next weekend....its locked down unless people find bugs....