CoinOPS 5 Countdown

gamez fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious! :lol:

What's the point of building your own forum full of cronies and yes-men if you're still going read, react to, and base your decisions on what's being said in the rest of the scene that you've allegedly denounced? I've heard this before; that BP puts locks and god-knows-what-else into new builds because of things that are said outside of his forum. How pathetic must his members over there be to continue to support a project where the users are ignored and non-users are the ones that influence all the decisions? :lol:

It just goes to show that he has no real community at all. His users are just there to get their CoinOPS fix and for no other reason. Apart from being somewhat amused, a part of me also feels genuinely sorry for him. If ever those of us left in the real Xbox scene ever meet up some day for a drink and a chat, we'll have to invite him; it would be so cruel not to. :sad:

Here's the unedited text in full:

FULL....around 4000 games and locked to require the set

LITE....around 450 games and locked to check for org version (can alter it from 350 to 500 or so)

Standalones....these will upgrade the FULL version only....this will have support for 5000 more games....a collectors dream.....

if it runs into the LOCKS CoinOPS will boot them to the FTP to fix the issue.....this will help support the community.....also LOCKS now cover alot more than before and check the EMULATOR is fine as well as its build....this should assist on everyone being easier to support....

PS please note this was due to many things, mostly the acvite support requiring a solid base to help from, also some promises I made to some.....the other all dead sites wont effect this and if anyone wants to discuss this stuff im around :) ...... you will need some good solid facts to alter the way its being released as its now in the final bug bash

oh good, there will be a loop hole... hopefully we'll be able to mess around with the release.

Thanks for the update BP.

If possible, I'd love to have enough room in the locks to make a Tate lite build and still get updates for spinner and trackball fixes. Tron, tempest, and centipede will make my wife happy. Using an 8 gig SSD With coinops will make me happy.

yes tate will be fine

not really gonna do this!

just saw this:

If ever those of us left in the real Xbox scene ever meet up some day for a drink and a chat, we'll have to invite him; it would be so cruel not to. :sad:

that would be interesting...

Edited by destronger

just saw this:

If ever those of us left in the real Xbox scene ever meet up some day for a drink and a chat, we'll have to invite him; it would be so cruel not to. :sad:

that would be interesting...

can you imagine this actually happening it would end up a riot "you said this about my emulator" "well you posted that about me"

tables and pints would be flying everywhere everyone would end up in the jail :lol:

Id say the BETAs will roll out in the weekend......and ill tidy it etc based on the BETAs

Dail already has the refolder beta to start working on Packs :).....

Its looking fantastic....marquee full intergration took a bit of work to make it smooth....but its all go and all skinable now....

beta test for a few weeks :) alot of changes in this one

If anyone gets to test a beta, let us know how good it is.