CoinOPS 5 Countdown

gamez fan

updated

51 C64 Speed Enhancement

52 C64 Remove Borders (only on CoinOPS)

53 C64 Swap Joystick Notifiation (only on CoinOPS)

53 Goldeneye 007 Doom (only on CoinOPS)

54 Quake

55 Quake 2

56 Wolfenstein 3D

57 Optomised Memory (Full and Lite builds only) lowering virtual memory used making games smoother (only on CoinOPS)

58 Full FTP Support

59 Updated Final Burn Core to fix issues with some games (only on CoinOPS) thanks to neosource

60 All Final Burn Cores optomised to stop random out of mem issues when in 720P

61 Demo of new Wonder Product so you can remove all your old tired dashboards and rethink what you have been told isnt possible....hyperspin your games movies music pictures and apps...

62 Full Dashboard Support

63 Autofiltering by external programs like VISION (only on CoinOPS)

64 Filter by Horizontal Arcade Games (only on CoinOPS)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@gamezfan: your getting in trouble for reposting what he wrote? bp is acting like childish bully like he always does.

@bp: the minions on your site don't know how you really are. i hope your not really like this in real life and are just acting like a jerk on the interenet to feel some sort of power.

your the real BULLY...

if this post is mentioned at bp's site in anyway shape or form that person, be it bp himself or any other, should be banned from that site for breaking the bully's rules.

Edited by destronger

@gamezfan: your getting in trouble for reposting what he wrote?

yip :-) the top 50 coundown is cancelled cos of me

i started this thread cos i was bored one day done the same thread over at the zone and ive had nothing but grief from BP eversince

but bein the kinda fella that likes to finish what i start maybe ill update this countdown if and when more info is forthcomming

as for getting in trouble we have a saying where im from "i jist couldnae gie a fuck bigchap"

Edited by gamez fan

well if the lizard princess is getting upset about you posting the info about his/her 'emu' then he should be very ticked off with fumanchu/xcaliber...

actually, i hope he just stops coinops5 updates all together. he should just stop... in fact, if he doesn't i'm gonna get the emu and modify all the crap out of it. then upload it so as to give better options for the masses.

seriously, i'm not gonna at all. but most likely he/she will blow the above statement out of proporation.

Edited by destronger

@gamezfan: your getting in trouble for reposting what he wrote?

yip :-) the top 50 coundown is cancelled cos of me

Wahhaha .. really? Please, please, post as much about Coinops 5 as you can find out.. also any other rumours or whatever that you happen to hear. :D oh and what bp has been up to..

Did the top 50 ever exist?

Game Fan what are you doing....at present alot is being discussed behind the scenes.... you say you respect people but maybe you want them to question that.... :) anyway there is cause and effect and I am only one in the community.... you maybe get back :) but theres a community behind these sites they just dont say anything to you....but it has an effect....

good luck life works like this....you wont even know.... but all is connected more than you think

more news that soon......to 50 is canceled due to Gamefan......

big anouncement soon......should get the blood pumping

when I can be bothered based on the community :) some where in the next 6 months....im progressing most days....adding stuff.....

its allways been saying its up to others to tell these people they are bullies or it will effect you...and it is....

ive said nothing will be talked about while 1emulation etc keep up the rubbish :) its all happening underground cause the community doesnt stand up for itself and call out the few...they get ignored I know...but id love to see the community standup for itself....its not up to me...and stuff happens alot now in the background due to a few.... and im happy with this....I can pin the new way forward for me post but im sure your aware i havent told you anything really or posted screens

lol new stuff added :) o for awsome

the next ones a big update

Wahhaha .. really? Please, please, post as much about Coinops 5 as you can find out.. also any other rumours or whatever that you happen to hear. :-D oh and what bp has been up to..

oh im not so sure thats a good idea

its allways been saying its up to others to tell these people they are bullies or it will effect you...and it is....

ive said nothing will be talked about while 1emulation etc keep up the rubbish icon_e_smile.gif its all happening underground cause the community doesnt stand up for itself and call out the few...they get ignored I know...but id love to see the community standup for itself....its not up to me...and stuff happens alot now in the background due to a few.... and im happy with this....I can pin the new way forward for me post but im sure your aware i havent told you anything really or posted screens

seems he wants all coinops users to come here and call us out

Guess I am not in the know. I don't see conversations for the due to Gamefan.

some people believe what they read on the internet things could get ugly :argue:

:-D