Fuck me, the web is DEAD whats your theory?

I still get 20+ comments a day on facebook so I know it isn't dead yet.

Your a bird though bambi.

I hope thats a good thing! :-D

Its a terrible thing..

• Like 1

Its a terrible thing..

dang...oh well :(

Its a terrible thing..

dang...oh well :sad:

Just kidding.

its weird but i dont like how fb is becoming so powerful, there are tons of site where u can register just by having a fb account.

I m terrified of what FB and Google will become.

its weird but i dont like how fb is becoming so powerful, there are tons of site where u can register just by having a fb account.

I've noticed that with youtube too, You MUST have a gmail account now. Sucks

I've noticed that with youtube too, You MUST have a gmail account now. Sucks

You only need an account to upload(and you always have), and Google owns Youtube...so having 1 single login for everything Google offers, is WAY better than registering separately.

Facebook lets me keep in touch with friends and family I can't possibly see in person, or are not close enough friends to do so otherwise. I don't use it for the addictive BS some people do, hell I might post on there once a month, but I do read alot of what people post and laugh at how fucking EMO some people can be.

Twitter...twitter is THE single most useless website in existance. Tweets are stupid, serve no real purpose and any "Conversation" cannot be coherently followed.

There is no "News" from any single tweet, that one can find any substance in whatsoever. You're far better off getting your news from places of real substance, as even the companies or individuals "Tweeting" something, elaborate and provide FAR FAR more depth and substance on REAL websites...Twitter is a hilarious little emo 12 year old smart phone having childs website.

It appears only the old school see what these sites in FB/twitter are doing to the smaller sites.

A generation of controlled web users?

No more like a generation of stupid, spoiled little emo brats that couldn't possibly think for themselves.

Those deemed "Generation Z" who have no appreciation for doing ANYTHING for themselves, you thought Gen Y kids were bad with their online antics and brain damaged-ness? Gen Z kids take it to a whole new level! Problem is, most of us Gen X'ers are the problem, as they're OUR kids!

It appears only the old school see what these sites in FB/twitter are doing to the smaller sites.

A generation of controlled web users?

No more like a generation of stupid, spoiled little emo brats that couldn't possibly think for themselves.

Those deemed "Generation Z" who have no appreciation for doing ANYTHING for themselves, you thought Gen Y kids were bad with their online antics and brain damaged-ness? Gen Z kids take it to a whole new level! Problem is, most of us Gen X'ers are the problem, as they're OUR kids!

Sooooo basically it sucks to be parent in this era? lol