God of War: Ascension- Multiplayer gameplay

O-Fear

I can't come to grips with how I hate YouTube comments so much, but yet still manage to scroll down and read about 3-4 comments and see all of this gabble.

I can't believe people are still debating about PS3 and XBOX 360 exclusives like it still matters, or ever mattered. I cannot concieve or be comfortable with ever being a fanboy of anything, to be a one sider, and to basically go at other people's throats over about how a certain game console is better than the other consoles, and that the fans of the other consoles can suck it.

I'm not keen on the God of War series anymore, every game in the series has very much been a copy of each other, which isn't really a problem because the games themselves aren't bad. I guess I'm more fatigued with Kratos and how much of a bad character he is, and how it is almost impossible to like anything about him. God of War III was a terrific game but it was pretty much the last two games on a wider scale but with better graphics. Since this new game has multiplayer I'm slighted interested in how this pans out but even less interested in playing the game.

^^ Dude, those are 11-13 years old kids. that's their thing.

I remember, back in 2000, me and my friend used to argue which system is better- the PS2 or the DC. lol. I guess if we had facebook back then I would have written on his wall "DC>>PS2" :-D

Yeah.. but still, it's dumb. I only did this because it's actually made him mad xD