So I went to the Arcade...

Bambi

nice vid both of you guys are hot but the stripes has the hypnotizing tits lol

I'll let her know you think so :P

I wish I had friends that took interest in going to the Arcades :sad:

Anyway, nice vid Bambi. :-D

Thanks we looked like wierdos taking all the music machines for our group.

First thing that came to mind while watching this was the hotel scene in True Lies. I have no idea why. Maybe cuz I want to yell "Slower! SEXIER!" and then watch someone fall.

Anywho.

Edited by Skythe
  • Like 1

First thing that came to mind while watching this was the hotel scene in True Lies. I have no idea why. Maybe cuz I want to yell "Slower! SEXIER!" and then watch someone fall.

I almost fall twice!

Playdium? Cool, but I think I prefer my basement...at least it has pins, 5 of them actually. Last time I was at Paydium, I think they had like 2 or 3 and they were in shit condition.

I have:

Bally\Midway Fireball Classic

Williams Phoenix

Gottlieb Arena

Data East Robocop

Atari Middle Earth

I got rid of my video game arcade machines, pins are way more fun.

Playdium? Cool, but I think I prefer my basement...at least it has pins, 5 of them actually. Last time I was at Paydium, I think they had like 2 or 3 and they were in shit condition.

I have:

Bally\Midway Fireball Classic

Williams Phoenix

Gottlieb Arena

Data East Robocop

Atari Middle Earth

I got rid of my video game arcade machines, pins are way more fun.

Now they have 5 in shit condition, Prolly the same ones you saw before. I just kept blinking tilt for some reason.

Awesome, I almost forgot what arcades were like. Thats quite a trip you made too. Uh before the kid ran at you guys her parents kept staring or something. Buuut I guess Id stare too :-)

I miss the local arcade bar in FL that had ashtrays bolted to the machines and $ .75 hot dogs... damn place shut down

Edited by Krosigrim
  • Like 1

Awesome, I almost forgot what arcades were like. Thats quite a trip you made too. Uh before the kid ran at you guys her parents kept staring or something. Buuut I guess Id stare too :-)

I miss the local arcade bar in FL that had ashtrays bolted to the machines and $ .75 hot dogs... damn place shut down

Food and drinks there were expensive, and ya I almost stomp that kid without looking :)