Workouts!

Bambi

What kinds of workouts if any do you guys do?

I have P90X which burns my muscles badly and I do pole teaser classes.

The army has a 7 week workout that they want us to do but its not that hard and you barely get tired.

I've tried other ones like the insanity workout and they were ok.

I also have an eliptical trainer.

What kinds of workouts if any do you guys do?

I have P90X which burns my muscles badly and I do pole teaser classes.

The army has a 7 week workout that they want us to do but its not that hard and you barely get tired.

I've tried other ones like the insanity workout and they were ok.

I also have an eliptical trainer.

I have been wanting to try P90X for a while now. I use elipticals usually for warm-ups and to get my blood pumping. I notice that if I don't work out for a few weeks -- my muscles immediately begin to atrophy and my cardio goes to hell. I actually posted my workout routine not long ago. My goal right now is to be able to get as limber as possible to do the splits for mixed martial arts.

I started a new one: 50 benches, 50 curls on a heavy weight, then i place my heavy weight on the floor and lift it to my face 30 times in sets of ten, then i go on the dumbells and do curls and bicep blasts... I simmer down then switch to light weights for as long as I can be bothered.

Im gonna do another week of this then ill start mixing push ups in and then applying other ideas.

Its a good work out for quick results.

I do 12 to 16 oz curls depending on my mood.

That's the thing with weights, I found though that if i force my self to just do 10 crappy bench presses i find my self doing full sets...

Im trying to get in shape for the summer and i have started nice and early!

My sister does Insanity.

Ive actually been working out!

I've started out light as I just started up. At work I randomly do Pushups, squats or leg lifts. 10 or so and basically again and again and again when I get a moment. I do a 4 min blitz, basically 20 seconds of however many whatevers I can muster, 10 second cooldown, rinse and repeat x 6 with separate exercises.

Im getting a `45lb punching bag and let me tell you... thats where the fat will burn off and Ill really get into shape. Ill actually be riding my bike to work instead of driving now that winter has lifted, thats 1 hr round trip. When I get the bag Ill probably hammer it to shit for about an hour a day. I will also begin training soon...

• Like 1

My sister does Insanity.

Ive actually been working out!

I've started out light as I just started up. At work I randomly do Pushups, squats or leg lifts. 10 or so and basically again and again and again when I get a moment. I do a 4 min blitz, basically 20 seconds of however many whatevers I can muster, 10 second cooldown, rinse and repeat x 6 with separate exercises.

Im getting a `45lb punching bag and let me tell you... thats where the fat will burn off and Ill really get into shape. Ill actually be riding my bike to work instead of driving now that winter has lifted, thats 1 hr round trip. When I get the bag Ill probably hammer it to shit for about an hour a day. I will also begin training soon...

Glad to read your getting into shape, Krosigrim. But I must ask, are you still smoking ciggs as well?