Workouts!

Bambi

Just blasted out 60 push ups off the stairs - it felt good not to grind my shoulder!

What id really like to do now is go on a mountain bike ride round the local park plenty of long hills and call it my cardio for the day.

Sweet dude! All at once? Yea Im increasing but normal or incline pushups end at 20, short rest and I can do again. 45 degree counter pushups over 30 and I stop because I do multiple sets throughout the night. But yea my shoulder doesnt grind anymore either! Were where we need to be to step it up then! Glad to hear it.

Went to the park did that... Worked the brick some too. 200 both-hand curls with that brick, plus my regular routine. Did some sitting leg lifts and worked the calves too. Little little steps.

All this progress and I still cant do more than 2 pull ups... LOL I am blasting out some negatives. I need to do this all day every day for weeks just to be anywhere. Dude its hard as hell to pull up 210 lbs

All this progress and I still cant do more than 2 pull ups... LOL I am blasting out some negatives. I need to do this all day every day for weeks just to be anywhere. Dude its hard as hell to pull up 210 lbs

How are you doing your pull ups?

I can do ten. Are you spreading your arms as you do them or do you bring the palms of your hands to your face and hold the bar?

Really? Ill bring my grip in and try it out at work tonight.

Sets of 60? Thats impressive. Soccer is pretty intense, always moving. Pretty good stuff

Edited by Krosigrim

I've been doing this routine.

20 mins eliptical trainer, (Circuit Training) Bench press 20 mins, Sqauts 10 mins, Bicep Curls 20 mins, Ab Crunches 20 mins, 40 Push-ups, 20 mins of tricep extensions, 60 lunges, 20 min on treadmill, REPEAT ALL, 40 Sit-ups and then REPEAT ALL agian. Will take about 3-4 hours a day. I go for ruck marches on the weekends, 80lb backpack for 15km.

Army tough!