How many of you guys have had a 3 way?

solidius23

• 1 year later...

Mine was unexpected. Competing twin sisters...and yes, each trying to out do the other. Started innocently on the couch(sofa), kissing one while the other rub my shoulders. That's when the jealous rivalry began. I experienced something I'll never, EVER forget....but the bubble bursted when the Mom came home early. I know some of you are wondering...holy hell...ultimate MILF action, trust me...she looked like a Troll (Orc), girls got their looks elsewhere. I ended up running out the house naked with my clothes and shoes covering my frontside down the road. Told you...one I'd never forget!!!!

One of my favorite things to do!!!

Every B-day I get a 3-way!

So I'm guessing I've had about 5 in 5 years. :1st:

Does that mean 2 guys and 1 chick or 2 chicks and 1 guy? :lol:

Always 2 chicks 1 guy, Gotta explore on my bday! Just imagine how many girls I'll have on my Dirty 30 Bday! :o

If this is legit... how do you find a different girl every year and one willing to explore with a married couple?

It's the same girl sometimes, I just ask friends and they're for it too. Works out for everyone!!!

i will never ever understand this.....

• Like 1

Different strokes for different folks. I used to know a co-worker who partook in the FFM thing, but never the FMM cuz her husband wouldn't allow it. I, personally, find it strange on an intimate level to share that with more than one person at a time so, I never have.

Wow Bambi... you're not 30 yet? I feel fucking old hahaha~

Different strokes for different folks. I used to know a co-worker who partook in the FFM thing, but never the FMM cuz her husband wouldn't allow it. I, personally, find it strange on an intimate level to share that with more than one person at a time so, I never have.

Wow Bambi... you're not 30 yet? I feel fucking old hahaha~

It's coming up so i'm ready for a hell of a next year!!

Does one count?

Chubbies?

It was alarming.

I had drunk some beer, and my friend couldn't get any, these women held back for me.

I stuck my dick in her ass, Then the other one lied on the bed. Society is wired wrong.

We need to return to the nuclear family.

To be fair though, well rounded 18 year olds cant be scoffed at!

The bed fell through!

• 1 month later...