How many of you guys have had a 3 way?

solidius23

I mean the 2 chick and you kind not the devils 3 way or a london bridge lol. I had 2 in college. the first was just being in the right place at the right time with 2 drunk girls and the second time was the same 2 girls but they were sober. While I enjoyed it , it was hard work if ya know what I mean lol.and no matter how much of a stud or superman you think you are 2 women are a handful to please. so break out ya freaky stories guys.

One of my favorite things to do!!!

Every B-day I get a 3-way!

So I'm guessing I've had about 5 in 5 years. :1st:

Does that mean 2 guys and 1 chick or 2 chicks and 1 guy? :lol:

Always 2 chicks 1 guy, Gotta explore on my bday! Just imagine how many girls I'll have on my Dirty 30 Bday! :eek:

• Like 1

Always 2 chicks 1 guy, Gotta explore on my bday! Just imagine how many girls I'll have on my Dirty 30 Bday! :o

If this is legit... how do you find a different girl every year and one willing to explore with a married couple?

Always 2 chicks 1 guy, Gotta explore on my bday! Just imagine how many girls I'll have on my Dirty 30 Bday! :o

If this is legit... how do you find a different girl every year and one willing to explore with a married couple?

It's the same girl sometimes, I just ask friends and they're for it too. Works out for everyone!!!

It's the same girl sometimes, I just ask friends and they're for it too. Works out for everyone!!!

Wow! Then I got a few more questions for ya....

Is there no level of awkwardness, afterward? Do you guys really do it only once a year? And finally, would you call yourself bi-sexual then?

Wow! Then I got a few more questions for ya....

Is there no level of awkwardness, afterward? Do you guys really do it only once a year? And finally, would you call yourself bi-sexual then?

Wow where to start... Theres never any awkwardness afterwards, we keep it happy and no one gets pissy. Once a year makes it special, if we did it every saturday it wouldn't seem so important. I don't consider myself bi-sexual, just bi-curious.