Are you happy with being single or do you want to marry someday?

Life is in a slum right now. I never really cared for such strings but i can see the perk of having a cute babe on your side in these times.

Other than that, never truly thought of being "that guy". Or never considered it a part of my life

I miss waking up and farting on them.

LOL

Life is in a slum right now. I never really cared for such strings but i can see the perk of having a cute babe on your side in these times.

Other than that, never truly thought of being "that guy". Or never considered it a part of my life

Do you think thats just where you are now... and that things might change down the road under a different perspective? Though I am the same guy now, age has seasoned me and im only 33. Shoma your 22 now but your still young. Im not suggesting youll be a gung ho family guy, but havent you met a girl you just clicked with?

Im a guy with an odd taste, well at least thats what im told but i dunno.

I had a few women who matched the score but they were in relationships.

But since high school i was really just into writing and emulation that i honestly didnt really care for relationships and when around 12th grade came i was like, "yeah,,, guess its about time".

/Since then dates have been hit or miss but none have really sparked me, and if ever been hit by a spark from a women/girl before, its hard to settle for anything less.