Are you happy with being single or do you want to marry someday?

I firmly believe we need partners... doesn't matter if your gay or straight... to live a happy and well-balanced lifestyle. :-)

It's inevitable really. The human body is designed to be attracted to at least the male or female, or both, whether that person desires to or not.

I firmly believe we need partners... doesn't matter if your gay or straight... to live a happy and well-balanced lifestyle. :-)

It's inevitable really. The human body is designed to be attracted to at least the male or female, or both, whether that person desires to or not.

This where the conflicts begin. To realy get a grip and a straight line of sight I really reccomened david deangelos early work if you PM me your email ill shoot you off copy of his electronic books. Self help is amazing if you read the right stuff.

This where the conflicts begin.

What conflicts?

I think it's interesting that there are a lot of men who complain about being "Forever Alone", or try to act bitter about other people being in relationships when they haven't put forth the effort to try to approach females and create their own relationships. To me I get a satisfaction when I can talk to a person I've never met or seen before in my life like I've known them before, a smile or perfect annunciation and the tone of your voice makes it easy to talk to people, male or female. I find socializing more interesting than just approaching females, that seems a bit more narrow category.

I think it's interesting that there are a lot of men who complain about being "Forever Alone", or try to act bitter about other people being in relationships when they haven't put forth the effort to try to approach females and create their own relationships. To me I get a satisfaction when I can talk to a person I've never met or seen before in my life like I've known them before, a smile or perfect annunciation and the tone of your voice makes it easy to talk to people, male or female. I find socializing more interesting than just approaching females, that seems a bit more narrow category.

Thats just "I need to plough some wet velvet flaps" talk.

Wont be long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61JW-hm30sU

I totally feel the same way. This might be one big difference between introverts and extroverts though... nevertheless, this doesn't break down the idea that both still need partners.

We NEED companionship.

Plain and simple.

I've been in my share of relationships. Some worse than others but all had good sides. I've been alone for some time now. Met a girl early on out here and we just insta-crushed on each other. After a date or two and hanging out, I called it off. Sure the attraction was there but it just didnt work for me. Im looking for a MY other you know, Im not looking for fun. Thats where I differ from ALOT of people.

I cant just hook up, never could. They were... empty.

Im alone.

I am unique. Not really eccentric but I definitely exist outside the box. My fire burns intensely, I feel intensely. I am special, I want to find someone who is truly special. I dread the thought of giving all that I am to someone who doesnt appreciate/deserve/respect/it.

Sure it sounds Fary Tale, but there are ALOT of people out there... being at the right place at the right time. Perfect match. When can it happen? Anytime. When does it happen? roll the die. The really really big one.

Alot of people scoff at this. Some are shallow and carnal and only see value in the flesh, while others may say Im cheating myself out of life. Honestly... I see alot of pretty girls. I can totally not feel a hot chick no matter how sexy, know what Im saying? I attract to personality as well, It comes through clearer than a bell. I can read people better than you can read this sentence. When I am feeling someone... lets say their energy so I dont sound like a pervert... When Im feeling a girls energy Its like RESONANCE. The stronger the resonance the stronger the crush. These are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN!!! I've met a few girls actually that I felt this ... extreme draw for. But wrong place wrong time. They were not for me, or I for them. It sucks but thats life.

One of the biggest things I miss is waking up next to someone. I want to wake up to someone special. The thought that brings a smile to your face before your eyes even open. I miss intimacy. The kind only selflessness can bring.

I understand things change, people grow or rott... uhhh infected growth? No-zombie: talking figuratively. Situations can interfere but generally stand as a test. If the couple themselves are not working than they are wasting their life(s) and ruining each others. Mistakes are made, it happens. Ive been in relationships where we both fucked up. I of course never cheated ever, no really. People change and if your growing apart, something must be done. Either fix it or split.

If you meet someone who accepts you for you, you never feel eyes of judgement. Never feel ashamed or naked/exposed. Complete comfort in all ways mental and physical. Thats what everyone needs. Someone to share your life with. Thick n thin

Its out there. Its real. Roll the die

/Deep, silent gaze. Beautiful subtle smile brought on subconsciously. Eyes gracefully darting back and forth soaking it all in waiting for the next reaction, angle, perspective. Time freezes./ You ever had time freeze? Its your mind racing so fast, all your concentration, plus extra from being in the zone... i guess... on her. Nothing else exists. When you know someone's very soul, when it is actually a part of you, subtle movements, tilts, postures, tones speak volumes. let alone the millions of other things also noticeable in a very instant. Knowing someone beyond what they can say... Knowing someone like this gives you strength, adds to your purpose. Life alone is aloooooone. Who else is there when you almost beat your high score that one time.

And I wait for the girl who needs me... though it may not be yet