Were your high school classmate Dbags?

Most of them were OK but i hated school, i really didnt like it all.

They were all a bit "im so good" i used to hang round with the less popular kids, i was a nut job in school.

9th - 10th grade I was still hanging with the crowd of black kids, and then somewhere in the middle of tenth grade, I started dressing differently and then started talking to pretty much anyone, especially the teachers. I was just the black kid who always wore sweat pants and a hoodie, and could sit next to just about anyone at lunch and not get awkward looks. Everyone in Highschool is potentionally a douchebag anyway, back when I didn't know how to talk to douchebags.

I got along with almost everyone in school but after school was over I only talked to about 4 people. To this day I can count on 1 hand about how many friends I have (Or will put up with). :cheerthebeer:

• Like 1

9th - 10th grade I was still hanging with the crowd of black kids, and then somewhere in the middle of tenth grade, I started dressing differently and then started talking to pretty much anyone, especially the teachers. I was just the black kid who always wore sweat pants and a hoodie, and could sit next to just about anyone at lunch and not get awkward looks. Everyone in Highschool is potentionally a douchebag anyway, back when I didn't know how to talk to douchebags.

Sounds a lot like my high school experience... 9th grade: stuck with the reject crowd of nerds... 10th grade: open to the whole world, talking to everybody, and respected by everyone. Wasn't magic though.. had to change my "perceived appearance" to people, and luckily... people forget quite quickly in high school who you "were"! :)

Most of my classmates were douchebags... I built a good tolerance for it though. Insults would be sent my way and I would reply back with my own. And it seems when we got older (probably around senior year) that people started mellowing out.

I was a loner, but I wasn't a d-bag. I did have an encounter with several of them at the beginning of high school however. Nothing really serious though, just fights that erase from memory very quickly.