Weird 1Emu screen...........

Bambi

So I tryed today to use 1emu on my win7 cell phone but I got a screen saying it was counting users for support purposes. anyone else ever see that or is it my cell?

Here is the image of the wierd screen!

120404125619.jpg

That's a screen you would likely get if Miskie was working on the server. Do you still continue to get it on your phone?

If i were to take a guess, i'd say it's a server issue and your phone not being compatible with IPS Mobile, still not being compatible is hard to believe since even on the ps3's web browser it shows up fine. Could be your cookies, try doing a clean up.

Hmm... try using a different browser on your cell... or if your browser has an option to act as a "Desktop" instead of a "Mobile" device... that might do the trick!

Hmm... try using a different browser on your cell... or if your browser has an option to act as a "Desktop" instead of a "Mobile" device... that might do the trick!

On the Win7 cell you only get Internet Explorer #(Something) and it's always set to Desktop Mode, Came that way out the box. I have noticed alot of regular sites like the one I get my anime from no longer works either. After the last update on it ALOT of programs look and act different, like my radio no longer has a record function. On my old palm pre (Yes I have 2 cells) it loads up perfect, but its really tiny screen. I guess when I'm out this summer I'll need to be near a laptop and tether my cell to it.

On the Win7 cell you only get Internet Explorer #(Something) and it's always set to Desktop Mode, Came that way out the box. I have noticed alot of regular sites like the one I get my anime from no longer works either. After the last update on it ALOT of programs look and act different, like my radio no longer has a record function. On my old palm pre (Yes I have 2 cells) it loads up perfect, but its really tiny screen. I guess when I'm out this summer I'll need to be near a laptop and tether my cell to it.

It's quite strange. I would try googling the matter to see if anyone found a fix. I'll talk to Miskie about it soon too. If I had to make a last guess, it seems your phone is accessing a non-existent domain on the server. Since that screen you see is definitely being spit out from the 1Emulation server, as I have seen it many times before during server maintenance.