Just a little suggestion

ace9094

I personaly think you should consider deleting or moving the threads from the past and the stuff no longer in support and start a fresh with all this new stuff we have been doing at CoinOPS Project.

Its your choice obviously, I just think the past is the past.... Look towards the future !

Ace

well to be honest i did think the same thing remove all old stuff and start afresh i was gonna suggest it on here but never got round to it

had my eye on the new pgm stuff :-)

TBH i dont think this is going to be that busy a section on here maybe some update posts from Fumancho regarding coinops releases maybe new features games added etc and some unofficial support if someone comes here askin for help thats it i guess

Edited by gamez fan

I agree. There's a lot of old negative stuff on here that isn't in keeping with the forum's new direction. I'd be willing to do the pruning if nobody else has the time as long as I have the ok from the admins.

i don't know if deleting the stuff is a good idea. maybe move it to a garbage section and lock them.

This is the best suggestion. We can lose a lot of potential members finding us through Google if we started deleting hundreds of old threads. I have sent + T + some ideas to further the progress.