Major Staff Changes and New Veteran Member Status

Hey guys... so we had some major staff shuffling done today! Many were de-staffed for consistent inactivity (lack of posting or activity all together). Please note that no demotion was personal.

But first, let's give a very warm welcome to our newest staff members and promotees!

--------------------------------------------

New and Promoted Staff ->

User Admin: iq_132

Global Moderator (Focus: XBOX): + T +

News Poster: fumanchu

Demoted staff (promoted to appropriate user groups, including new 1Emu Veterans Group) ->

[ username - previous position ]

Diso - user admin

someboddy - supermod

Prican25 - mod

ShibaTheDog - mod

megaman_zer0 - mod

Mooney - mod

omegadox - staff / news poster

ModMyDS - staff / news poster

BigRedPimp - staff / news poster

CKemu - staff / news poster

Madman - staff / news poster

Wizard - staff / news poster

I want to thank everyone above for all their contributions to 1Emulation during these many years. We hope you guys still stick around (many of you were switched over to the new 1Emu Veterans group, mentioned below). Again, none of these demotions were personal, but had to be done for the future prosperity of the forums, and to further welcome new staff into 1Emulation.

Last, but not least, we have a new members group here on 1Emulation for our forum veterans called, "1Emu Veteran". Remember folks, we have been around for over 10 years! Some of our members have been posting here since the very beginning (2002). If you have been a member for at least 4 years and have over 1,000 posts, please send me a private message to switch your account to the new 1Emu Veteran group! Many of you have automatically been switched over! You will now have a shiny green icon mentioning your new status next to your name. It is our special thank you for being a part of this amazing community of gaming and emulation enthusiasts for such a long time.

WHoooooo! I'm a veteran!

1 thing I would have added was adding ken cinder to the staff.

He seems to be around plenty and has been here for years. He also has plenty of knowledge for the handheld systems.

• Like 1

WHoooooo! I'm a veteran!

He seems to be around plenty and has been here for years. He also has plenty of knowledge for the handheld systems.

Say what lol? Ken_Cinder has been a moderator on the forums since around 2002-2003 and is currently a User Admin.

Congrats to all the new mods and admins. Good to see old as well as new faces here. Hopefully this place will become the place of old again.

No more Ultra Member... Veteran banner looks nicer.

Ultra Member is still there.. for the inactive users and for the users who manage/d to get over a 1,000 posts in less than 4 years :lol:

WHoooooo! I'm a veteran!

Say what lol? Ken_Cinder has been a moderator on the forums since around 2002-2003 and is currently a User Admin.

Whoops! I honestly never noticed the banner under his name...wow I'm getting slow lately!