What is CoinOPS?

+ T +

CoinOPS is multi-system gaming frontend for the Xbox, the goal of which is to unify multiple emulators under a single interface. It is currently being developed and maintained by BritneysPAIRS and uses the following emulator cores:

MAMEoX by Erik Abair, opcode, luckyMIC, superfro, XPort, bendermike, with additions by iq_132 and BritneysPAIRS

Neogenesis by Xport

SNES9Xbox by Xport

PCSXbox by Xport

Vice64X by Xport

Xboyadvance by Xport

MednafenX by Xport

MekaX by Xport

Z26x by Xport

ArnoldX by Xport

BlueMSXbox by Xport

DidntXSpecturm by Xport

WinUAEX by Xport

X68000x by Xport

WinstonX by Xport

NeoPopX by Xport

AdamX by Xport

BlissX by XPort

Surreal64 by oDD, lantus, freakdave, GogoAckman, Team XXX

KI-XXX by lantus, GogoAckman, Team XXX

Final Burn Legends by nes6502 with additions by iq_132 and kenshiro.

DoomX by lantus

If I've missed any out or failed to credit anyone involved, please let me know and I'll add to this list.

• Like 1

I actually have no idea if CoinOPS uses any code from my builds of FBL, so I thought it best to just credit nes6502 and iq_132. My contributions are small-potatoes by comparison in any case. I've added kenshiro though because, you're quite right, a lot of his code was in the original FBL.

EDIT: 1,000 posts. :D

I actually have no idea if CoinOPS uses any code from my builds of FBL, so I thought it best to just credit nes6502 and iq_132. My contributions are small-potatoes by comparison in any case. I've added kenshiro though because, you're quite right, a lot of his code was in the original FBL.

EDIT: 1,000 posts. :-D

Congrats on the post count! I think we should also make a rules thread for this CoinOPS subforum to limit any future drama.

• Like 1

If you think so then of course. But I'd be inclined to say let's start a fresh and give members the benefit of the doubt that we've all learned from past mistakes before we start laying down the law in a big (or restrictive) way. First sign of trouble though and the rules will be made clear, what do you think?

If you think so then of course. But I'd be inclined to say let's start a fresh and give members the benefit of the doubt that we've all learned from past mistakes before we start laying down the law in a big (or restrictive) way. First sign of trouble though and the rules will be made clear, what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea. Let's do it that way.

• 1 month later...

its under video settings IIRC,there are 2 settings .

1 hardware filter

1 software filter.

i think its the hardware which gives you the point setting.

i think you posted in the wrong post fu... :msnwink: