bit torrent sucks, like nebula

:D why in the flock does everyone think we all use this, I'll never know, it does not work for me, everything I tried downloading is corrupted, and the last update I did came ridden with like 100 spyware bonuses and a few trojans, what a Piece of crap!!

there I said my peace, any other alternative to bit (crap) torrent ??

You should try the abc bittorent client. It's awesome. Never had a problem with spyware or slow downloads(except that im using a 56k <_< ). Oh and I don't like nebula either.

Well when I had a 56k, I never expected anything more than just about 5k/sec

Now that I have cable, I expect it to be at least 20k/sec for BT's or DC++ but you just gotta find the right user.

BitTorrent Beautifully and Blissfully saves servers from sucky slashdottings.

'tis a good thing, it is.

WTF are you talking about? Every download is corrupted? Bittorrent automatically checks each piece it downloads and if it's corrupted it downloads that piece again. I've never had a corrupted download with Bittorrent. It also doesn't come with any spyware.

Are you sure you are even using Bittorrent? If so, what client are you using? Most people use the original or Shadow's.

I have nothing but good things to say about bit torrent. I used it to get samsho5 off suprnova today and the sucker downloaded in like 5 minutes flat with over a 100 kibs a second! I was so pleased, I left it on all day to return the favor to others.

BTW, Nebula is not that bad. My only problem with it is the forced pseudo-stereo on all sounds. Never understood why the programmer forces that...

Edited by FirebrandX

The only thing getting in the way is when the original version asks if you want to donate, which I can't complain too much about. Otherwise, I was surprised how simple it was to operate. Click a link, click an icon that appears, and if there's an active source, you get the file.

Run SpyBot or AdAware and try BitTorrent again... it should be fine.