Welcome to the New & Improved XBOX Forum on 1Emulation!

Alpha

Hello everyone and welcome to the new and improved XBOX forum on 1Emulation! This place has been here for almost 10 years and has accumulated a vast amount of knowledge to share with the world. We are now the largest unofficial resource for CoinOPS and many other emulator projects for the original XBOX. Pat yourselves on the back...

The WIP (work in progress) and completed list.

* Create or use a unique design for the entire XBOX forum ** COMPLETE 3/26/2012 **

* Fix design background to continue down for long threads ** COMPLETE 3/26/2012 **

* New logo for XBOX forum (submit yours!) ** COMPLETE 3/26/2012 **

* Move all relevant CoinOPs threads to its subforum *** COMPLETE 3/26/2012 **

* Make a CoinOPS introduction / rules thread in its subforum

* Move all relevant FBA/FBL threads to its subforum *** COMPLETE 3/26/2012 **

* Make a FBA/FBL introduction / rules thread in its subforum

* Move all relevant Arcade Cabinet / Controller threads to its subforum *** COMPLETE 3/26/2012 **

* Make a Arcade Cabinet introduction / rules thread in its subforum

* Create an XBOX news forum and submission redirect

Please also welcome your new moderators and staff!

+ T + is now a global moderator for the entire XBOX forum and also a moderator for the entire 1Emulation message board!

bigby is now a moderator for the totally unofficial CoinOPS forum.

fumanchu is now a news poster for 1emulation.com

This is only the beginning to many more great things to come! Welcome to 2012.

Looks great and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)

I've made a start with the CoinOPS introduction topic. Feel free to alter it if you feel it's in any way unsuitable but I deliberately kept it brief, unbiased and factual.

This looks excellent!

Congrats to the new moderators, feel free to add any xbox information as you feel appropriate! :-)

Glad you guys are digging it. Forgot to originally mention that fumanchu is now a news poster for 1emulation.com! Please welcome him and everyone to staff. We're on a mission to make this the best XBOX(1) message board for emulation enthusiasts worldwide. And it's fucking happening... now!

@Robert - there were some major staff revisions done tonight. Check the official 1emu news post for details.

In all honesty, my volunteering to mod the coinops section was half serious :-)

I haven't been keeping up with developments on coinops, so I wouldn't be the best person to mod such a section.

gamez fan or fumanchu would be better candidates, as they are both very knowlegeable of coinops.

Edited by Bigby

well i dont feel like moderating the coinops section personally maybe FU might want to do it or how about ACE9094 of course we do have +T+ as

overall xbox moderator maybe we dont need a mod for the coinops section as such im sure +T+ could handle this as well if bigby doesnt want to

Edited by gamez fan

fumanchu has been made a news poster for the site and he's always been on top of posting the latest CoinOPS releases so I'm sure that won't be a problem. As for moderating the forum, I'm sure I can handle it, though I guess it depends on how rowdy it gets in there. ;)

there ain't no xport/madmab section...

I wasn't sure to make it as I needed more information. Could you please reply with the relevant links to these projects? I have not always been that active in this forum -- has there been a lot of previous discussions of xport/madmab? Please link to some topics if you can. :)

In all honesty, my volunteering to mod the coinops section was half serious :-) I haven't been keeping up with developments on coinops, so I wouldn't be the best person to mod such a section. gamez fan or fumanchu would be better candidates, as they are both very knowlegeable of coinops.

Hello Bigby! Please send me a PM immediately if you would like to keep your position or not.