Welcome to the New & Improved XBOX Forum on 1Emulation!

Alpha

there ain't no xport/madmab section...

I wasn't sure to make it as I needed more information. Could you please reply with the relevant links to these projects? I have not always been that active in this forum -- has there been a lot of previous discussions of xport/madmab? Please link to some topics if you can. :-)

:heh: i'll um, crawl back under my rock...

there ain't no xport/madmab section...

I wasn't sure to make it as I needed more information. Could you please reply with the relevant links to these projects? I have not always been that active in this forum -- has there been a lot of previous discussions of xport/madmab? Please link to some topics if you can. :-)

:heh: i'll um, crawl back under my rock...

Well, I'm glad I didn't make it then. No need for an empty subforum!

Some updates -- XBOX Arcade Cabinets forum was renamed to "Arcade Cabs / Controllers". All relevant threads have been moved to that subforum.

Keep up the good work Alpha :) I know you've put a lot of work into 1emulation over the last 10 years.

More staff changes? Bigby has become a staff member (from forum moderator).

I'm sure +T+ will be able to handle things well.

Will do my best :wink:. Good work getting all the CoinOPS/FBL threads into their own sub-sections. Must have been a pain, but worth it I think. :-)

You have no idea... it gave me a great big legit headache and rendered me knocked out for several hours once the process was complete :lol: ... but fuck it, we got to pump more life into this place!