Logo Contest for XBOX forum!

Alpha

I decided to have the XBOX forum here on 1Emulation to have its very own design.

Now we need a new logo for it! The logo must include "1Emulation.com" in it.

Attached is the PSD you can work with. You don't have to have an XBOX logo in there... hell put arcade buttons, whatever floats your boat.

logo.zip

I remade the logo for now. Hope you guys like it! :)

If anyone would like to submit something they feel looks better, post it here or send me a private message! :)

simple:

282a3b86.png

977a12e3.png

b1cde739.png

616edf06.png

e44ba9a4.png

56f41d57.png

the first one can be seen easier with a color in the background...

the colors represent the xbox buttons.

Edited by destronger
  • Like 1

simple:

282a3b86.png

977a12e3.png

b1cde739.png

616edf06.png

e44ba9a4.png

56f41d57.png

the first one can be seen easier with a color in the background...

the colors represent the xbox buttons.

Not bad, I think the coordinated button colors adds quite a bit of flare and meaning to what the forum is about, gaming. ... That, and it reminds me of the Super Famicom logo.

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

What happens if you put the "color flare" on top of a darker colored binary or hex printout? You could also have the background follow the same shading gradient as the green bar then feather the edges with transparency so it blends in and stands out at the same time. I would go with the classic Xbox font for the "XBOX" word. I do like the color flare, and I agree it is reminiscent of the SNES and emulation in general. :)

@Alpha - Can you make this logo link to the top of the Xbox forum instead of the 1Emu main board?

Attached is the PSD you can work with. You don't have to have an XBOX logo in there... hell put arcade buttons, whatever floats your boat.

Whats in that PSD? I tried to download it, but it gives some kinda permission error.. Now when I think of it, I've never been able to download any attached file in this forum, why is that? :huh:

Whats in that PSD? I tried to download it, but it gives some kinda permission error.. Now when I think of it, I've never been able to download any attached file in this forum, why is that? :huh:

Hello Frank... thank you for notifying me of this. Seems like there were quite a few permissions that needed to be fixed. Please try downloading the file again and let me know if it works now. :-)

P.S. You should upload an avatar for your profile!

Here's my entry, could do better but i'm limited at the moment to how much I can do. Hope you like, tell me what you think? I personally think it's good, but my guess is that xbox activist may think it looks too promotional. :P

14izaeh.png