Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gamez fan

DoDonPachi 2 BeeStrorm And Demon Front Now Playable

great news this is a really cool game im a big shump fan so pretty excited about this

excellent work by Haze and Rtw to get this going

beestrorm

wlpwua.png

more info http://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/ im a muppet cant link direct to demon front info just click march 2012 when you reach Haze site

id love to play this on my stock xbox maybe one day fingers crossed

checkout out the vid whomever's playin this certainly isnt a newBEE at beestorm :-)

even more great news demon front is now playable after some more great work by Haze

demon front

2iw3c3l.png

Edited by gamez fan

That would be a great addition to FBL. Anyone interested in picking up the project where I left off, just let me know.

Would you mind pm'ing me the fbal sources again please +T+. I would like to put out a version with ddp2 and Demon Front as playable games.

Would you mind pm'ing me the fbal sources again please +T+. I would like to put out a version with ddp2 and Demon Front as playable games.

ddp2 and demonfront now working OMG!!!! thx for this IQ

cant wait to play these,always wanted to try the unemulated dodnpachi 2 and demon front lokks like a great run and gunner.

when this becomes available could someone please pm me with some details. this is HUGE news! thanks iq and everyone involved!!!

Thanks a lot in advance IQ132 :king: .

I forgot how in-fucking-furiating working on fbal is. I've got everything in and compiled, but now when i go to load the roms, they start loading then quit back to the menu with no sort of error message of any sort. No idea what's going on, nothing. GRRRRR.