DoDonPachi 2 BeeStrorm And Demon Front Now Playable

gamez fan

I added region dip switches to both. They are set to world by default.

excellent thx ive said it before maybe im dipstick cos i like dip switch options :) will these be included for both these games if i remember its hold down a button while selecting diagnostics to bring up the pgm operator settings i might like to try and make demon front harder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.9. Trying to not get roped into making a full-fledged update.

Fair enough, I completely understand that. But just so you know the 1.10 source is pretty much complete. The only thing I didn't get round to doing was inserting kenshiro's VMM code back into the Asura games' driver and the Seta 2 driver. Also the Psikyo4 games don't work due to memory constraints; I was going to look into that but I don't know if I could have got them going or not.

Fair enough, I completely understand that. But just so you know the 1.10 source is pretty much complete. The only thing I didn't get round to doing was inserting kenshiro's VMM code back into the Asura games' driver and the Seta 2 driver. Also the Psikyo4 games don't work due to memory constraints; I was going to look into that but I don't know if I could have got them going or not.

Ugh. Fine. :P I'll check it out. It shouldn't be too hard to add everything back into those/completely rewrite the vmm routines.

Lantus, good to hear from you. Just wanted to say I was always impressed with your work on the Xbox 1! If you want, I have a few spare Xbox systems (people give me them a lot) and I'd be glad to load the XDK bios on one and send it out to you. If you're interested, PM me.

The NEOCD/SDLx emulator has the best scanline emulation! :)

Ugh. Fine. :P I'll check it out. It shouldn't be too hard to add everything back into those/completely rewrite the vmm routines.

Awesome.

@PhilExile, I'm still troubleshooting the board, I'll let you know how it goes when I get the power supply.

Edited by weinerschnitzel