XBOX Forum: New Staff Positions + Subforum Suggestions

Alpha

I'll volunteer to moderate the CoinOPs section :-)

My resume:

Have a good knowledge of coinops

Can interpret the authors idiosyncrasies

Am a firm, but fair moderator

Have past dealings with the author, both good and bad (lately, on good terms with him)

Edited by Bigby

I think what the CoinOPS section would need in order stop any controversy before it starts is a simple 'What is CoinOPS?' sticky that explains it as a multi-system gaming center currently being developed and maintained by BritneysPAIRS which unifies many different emulators under one interface. It would then list all the emulators that CoinOPS uses giving credit to their original authors. No judgements, no criticisms, just the facts and all credit where it is due including to BP himself.

That's exactly my intention +T+, and which is why I would be the perfect candidate. :-D

no objection from me if bigby whats to moderate coinops section then no problem

reason for edit typo

Edited by gamez fan

If that's the case then I think you should put yourself forward as a mod for the entire Xbox forum. If every individual section has a separate mod then this forum will end up as all staff and no members.

If that's the case then I think you should put yourself forward as a mod for the entire Xbox forum. If every individual section has a separate mod then this forum will end up as all staff and no members.

fair point too many cooks and all that tell ya what i was just givin my opinion seemed like a good idea :-) as i said im happy for you +T+ to moderate the whole xbox section plus we have other mods on here anyway i guess they could help out as well

ill butt out now and just go with the flow whatever people decide is good with me

Edited by gamez fan

I wasn't implying anyone should butt out. It's integral that everybody have their say here. I was just pointing out that I think less is more where staff is concerned on a forum that currently has rather a thin userbase. I would rather a single person moderate the Xbox forum, regardless of if it's myself or not.