Trusty boxes are on ebay now!

ac3t1ne

Is this a total fag convention?

How about I smash rocks in to your jaw lines for 60 minutes without a brake.

will you sell this service on ebay :-)

The only time they post is when they are selling something.

Its like a spam bot but not quite as automated.

I was probably drunk when I wrote that but hey...

lawl

comments like this show why this place is the arsehole of the emu scene nowadays

Comments that you rarely make?

The reason this place is the arsehole of the emulation scene (Which i dont think it ) as you put it is because you are probably an xbox forum poster, we all know 80% of the guys in there are trolls with bed wetting problems. Most of the original posters here when it was rocking have since moved on with their lifes, got jobs, and approached different things and are simply not finding time to post here anymore.

One of the reason you are looking at this place modernised is because the old school and some of the new school pulled together and got the boss back in to sort stuff out. So your arsehole post has about as much weight behind it as your own sphincter. We wanted total change with minimum emulation content.

So that boils down to if im offended by butt munches posting "for sale signs" on the forum without partaking in the community? YES. Get off my front garden with your dumb ass for sale sign.

You're THE assholes, the xbox community is a bunch of teenage spot riddled jerk it to manga reprobates, and you piss and whine when some one tries to sell something? Waaaaa! Waaaaaa! My 5 post count is sucking!!!!

Some of the crap that goes down in the xbox section is the single most pathetic load of turd I have ever seen on a forum, you wanna know what brought 1emu down? it was that, along with the old school posters moving on in life. So get your facts straight before you pull out a reason from your bunghole. No body cares.

i remember out of boredom I posted on the xbox section precisely 3 minutes later I had about 10 PMs sent to my inbox "Ommmggg!!! I WILL report UuuUuUu!!" "It was HIS FAULT!!!!!" "It was HER FAULT!!!" Is this the mentality of that place - uh dont answer that. Im sure a small percentage can be ok people with PERSONALITY. But the rest... Its like walking in to a bar and 12 teenagers hide behind a cloak and repel the sunlight of the door and all hiss!!!!

I am looking at a generation of facebook/Nhoobs/ and man it makes me puke a nut. Besides if this generation is the best it has to offer who cant even make its self an avatar or apply a signature, or communicate in the general chat...

Advertise else place you jerk offs.

If you want to advertise, Earn it.

I don't have an opinion on the issue of selling stuff. But the Xbox scene (what's left of it) as a whole can't be judged by how things used to be around here. The trash was taken out a while ago and now all that drama has thankfully moved elsewhere leaving a small but dedicated core of users that I've found to be nothing but supportive and positive in the time I've been making my small contributions. This section may be quieter now but at least it's respectable again and that's a damn-sight better than things were before.

comments like this show why this place is the arsehole of the emu scene nowadays

The reason this place is the arsehole of the emulation scene (Which i dont think it ) as you put it is because you are probably an xbox forum poster, we all know 80% of the guys in there are trolls with bed wetting problems. Most of the original posters here when it was rocking have since moved on with their lifes, got jobs, and approached different things and are simply not finding time to post here anymore.

One of the reason you are looking at this place modernised is because the old school and some of the new school pulled together and got the boss back in to sort stuff out. So your arsehole post has about as much weight behind it as your own sphincter. We wanted total change with minimum emulation content.

So that boils down to if im offended by butt munches posting "for sale signs" on the forum without partaking in the community? YES. Get off my front garden with your dumb ass for sale sign.

You're THE assholes, the xbox community is a bunch of teenage spot riddled jerk it to manga reprobates, and you piss and whine when some one tries to sell something? Waaaaa! Waaaaaa! My 5 post count is sucking!!!!

Some of the crap that goes down in the xbox section is the single most pathetic load of turd I have ever seen on a forum, you wanna know what brought 1emu down? it was that, along with the old school posters moving on in life. So get your facts straight before you pull out a reason from your bunghole. No body cares.

i remember out of boredom I posted on the xbox section precisely 3 minutes later I had about 10 PMs sent to my inbox "Ommmggg!!! I WILL report UuuUuUu!!" "It was HIS FAULT!!!!!" "It was HER FAULT!!!" Is this the mentality of that place - uh dont answer that. Im sure a small percentage can be ok people with PERSONALITY. But the rest... Its like walking in to a bar and 12 teenagers hide behind a cloak and repel the sunlight of the door and all hiss!!!!

I am looking at a generation of facebook/Nhoobs/ and man it makes me puke a nut. Besides if this generation is the best it has to offer who cant even make its self an avatar or apply a signature, or communicate in the general chat...

this post only confirms what i said

this post only confirms what i said

So does squeezing spots from the tip of my dick.

And yo momma loved every inch of it.

• Like 1