New FBANEXT for jtag 360 coming soon.

fumanchu

Agreed with iq_132, it is a real pain in the ass and will requiere a lot of slow IO on HDD.

BTW Hi guys, i haven't been there since a looooong time. Moo.

Hey dude! How's everything going?

Would be nice if Lantus helps implement this into Final Burn Legends aswell, for xbox 1 users.

hi there,

Someone linked me to this forum. Thanks for your interest in this unfortunately i don't actually own an Xbox 1 + XDK any longer so i really cant help with this :\

as far as multi-slot loading on a 128mb xbox goes..it might be possible but let me put it into perspective for you. Even on a 512Mb Xbox 360 loading 6 of the larger NeoGeo roms will use up all available memory.

Would be nice if Lantus helps implement this into Final Burn Legends aswell, for xbox 1 users.

hi there,

Someone linked me to this forum. Thanks for your interest in this unfortunately i don't actually own an Xbox 1 + XDK any longer so i really cant help with this :\

as far as multi-slot loading on a 128mb xbox goes..it might be possible but let me put it into perspective for you. Even on a 512Mb Xbox 360 loading 6 of the larger NeoGeo roms will use up all available memory.

Hi lantus, nice to see you here. Sorry for the confusion I kinda guessed that it would be impossible for multislot loading on

xbox 1.

However I was actually thinking of whether it would be possible for selection of Neogeo CD games intergrated into the gui for final burn legends for xbox 1 users. I know that it was something +T+ was interested in aswell.

Edited by Mr Feud

like i mentioned about i dont have an XB1 + XDK anymore so i cant do this personally.

However i found it that it was pretty easy to intergrate the neocd UI elements into my code. i based most of it from the windows code in burner\win32\neocdlist.cpp and neocdsel.cpp

From a highlevel code standpoint do the following:

- add a new filter for NeoGeo CD

- in the rom browser if the filter selected = neogeo cd, then scan for neocd isos based on the path defined in szNeoCDGamesDir. The scanning function is NeoCDList_ScanDir() in neocdsel.cpp. That will populate the GAMELIST structure.

- display the neocd list based off the GAMELIST structure that was generated.

- when an iso is selected (say the first one on the list..ie index = 0), the following code will launch a the neocd emulation

_tcscpy(CDEmuImage, ngcd_list[nIndex].szPath);
BurnerLoadDriver(_T("neocdz"))

thats pretty much all you need to do. Theres more with regards to loading .cue files but that would certainly get you up and running pretty quick. Hopefully this helps someone out

From a highlevel code standpoint do the following:

- add a new filter for NeoGeo CD

- in the rom browser if the filter selected = neogeo cd, then scan for neocd isos based on the path defined in szNeoCDGamesDir. The scanning function is NeoCDList_ScanDir() in neocdsel.cpp. That will populate the GAMELIST structure.

- display the neocd list based off the GAMELIST structure that was generated.

- when an iso is selected (say the first one on the list..ie index = 0), the following code will launch a the neocd emulation

_tcscpy(CDEmuImage, ngcd_list[nIndex].szPath);
BurnerLoadDriver(_T("neocdz"))

thats pretty much all you need to do. Theres more with regards to loading .cue files but that would certainly get you up and running pretty quick. Hopefully this helps someone out

I can see the above being invaluable to anybody wanting to try and get NeoCD support working in FBL. I know next to nothing about code and that's straightforward enough that even I can see how it would work. I'd suggest anyone that expresses any interest in this be sent a link to this post.