New NEO GEO ROMS Site!

Damalux

- Link removed. Read board rules. -

This page is in French, register and you can download Neo Geo Roms and a lot of Games for others systems/consoles

The good this is : You can use Download Accelerator and the resume feature. Never Falls, like the unfamous *******

You can find the "dificcult to get" last Blade 2

Enjoy

Damalux®

Ah don't bother. You have to get "koi" points for a free membership. And the membership is only one week anyway.

I did remember I did download a lot of my stuff a places like ******* and ******* but I think both of them went down or that one of them went down temporarly. I'm not sure. But check out both of those sites within this month. One of them should be up and running again, bringing us those oh so good roms.

Ah don't bother. You have to get "koi" points for a free membership. And the membership is only one week anyway.

I did remember I did download a lot of my stuff a places like ****** and ****** but I think both of them went down or that one of them went down temporarly. I'm not sure. But check out both of those sites within this month. One of them should be up and running again, bringing us those oh so good roms.

yeah, mame.dk did go down-but there's a site EXACTLY like it in spanish

- Link removed. Read board rules. -