Character Request Thread

echoman

I know all us mugen fans have a couple characters that we can't find no matter how much we look. I say lets make a character request thread and see how we can help each other out. I guess it would go like one person start it, someone helps out and finds it then they post somethin they would want. Just in the spirit in sharing and to help everyone with their mugen. You can even ask questions if u want, it's whatever.

Well I'll start I'm lookin for a good blackheart preferably a Mshvsf/Mvc2 version if they have such a thing.

This isn't just a quick attempt at gettin somethin I want. I have a complete mugen game with a screenpack, an intro and 157 characters about 50% of them with stages and music at the moment. I don't mind sharing

Johnny, Justice, Jam-Kuradoberi And Dizzy GGX (I'll take the non GGX version but I'd prefer it)

About blackheart..I know where there's a version of it from MSHVSSF..I believe it's the only one that exists. BUT it's only 267kb and 15% complete, it's missing animation and moves. http://utenti.lycos.it/marvelmad/chars/blackheart.zip but to download it you might just have to go to http://utenti.lycos.it/marvelmad/chars.html

EDIT: how do you add intros to a game? I want to use the GGXX one :D but I can't figure out how to get it to work.. and if you have msn, add me at Tornado_onion@hotmail.com, I wouldn't mind trying your game :wub:

Edited by Foxeh

Damn that sucks oh well, about the characters u asked for. Do u have their full names and what games their from. Thanks for answering my question and I'll look for urs now

If u have the def file for the intro and ending u would add this in ur character def file

[Arcade]

intro.storyboard = EvilKenIntro.def(name of def file)

Johnny From Guilty Gear or Guilty Gear X, Jam/Jam-Kuradoberi from Guilty Gear Or Guilty Gear X, Dizzy From Guilty Gear or Guilty Gear X, and Justice from Guilty Gear X. Those are the full names. Thanks in advance.

I meant add an intro to the game, to show after mugen loads up, not character intros. >.>

Edited by Foxeh

go into ur data/system.def

Under the file part u will see this

intro.storyboard = data/e1vse1/e1vse1.def

it should be blank after that just put a link to where the intro is and there u go.

I have an intro that is called everybody vs everybody, it's sorta like the xmen vs streetfighter but really changed for mugen it's not bad. Now if only I could get rid of that press F1 to start screen I would have a perfect game.

• 3 years later...