Final Burn Legends 1.9

+ T +

fair enough hate to bother you but could ya test battle shark just after level 1 before level 2 starts the game will freeze if you get a spare few mins how about seeing if this

is just an issue my end ive tried a few roms and switched to the jap version but same thing happens with every rom ive tried

I was able to play through level 2 until I took a hit, at which point yes, the game does freeze. I'll look into it and see if anything can be done.

That's not acceptable.

Well it's as specific as I'm prepared to be. Xbox binaries are compiled with an illegal SDK therefore posting direct links is against the rules exactly the same as with ROMs, BIOS and other illegal files. There are several different sources that people use to obtain Xbox releases, all of which can be found with a simple Google search.

Finally, i tested with fullset updated!

Great update, + T +!

Thank you!!

Some hacks of KOF don´t work... it´s normal? (it´s not a big deal for me.. i´m just testing...)

A request :

Can you make a Controller´s config like FBA xxx 1.28? It helps a lot to config Arcade joypad.. SFII joypad.. etc...

I am very happy with the progress of the emulator! Merry Christmas!:D

Finally, i tested with fullset updated!

Great update, + T +!

Thank you!!

Some hacks of KOF don´t work... it´s normal? (it´s not a big deal for me.. i´m just testing...)

A request :

Can you make a Controller´s config like FBA xxx 1.28? It helps a lot to config Arcade joypad.. SFII joypad.. etc...

I am very happy with the progress of the emulator! Merry Christmas! :-D

Some of the newer KOF hacks probably need VMM routines added to work correctly. If you can give me a list of any that aren't currently working, I'll take a look at them. As for the controller config; it could be changed but since the current system is perfectly functional it wouldn't be high on my list of priorities.

The Filter NEOGEO don´t show any games...

the neogeo games are running normally by other filters (and without filter).

Same here.

Also, PGM games, if they load at all, will throw the "FBL has encountered... Press A" error upon exit, which gets stuck until I reset my Xbox and delete the FBL.ini file. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks for reporting the NeoGeo filter issue. This is due to the fact that the hardware tag was changed in the recent FBA updates. I'll fix it for 1.10.

I have no problems when exiting or starting PGM games. As for save states in Martial Masters, I'm not surprised if this function doesn't work correctly. As with NeoGeo games, the simplest solution I think will be to simply disable the feature in games that can't handle it.

being reading IQs dev whip on neosource a driver for pacland has been added to FBA any chance this game could be added to FBL 10 +T+

not happy with how it scrolls left to right in my mame emulator maybe it will scroll better in FBL

pacland

1zpo48n.png

thx for adding the driver for this IQ was one of my fav games in the arcades

ah memories i used to get some stick for playing this its a lassies game they all said and they were right all the lassies did play it and loads

of em hung around the machine maybe thats why i always played it :wink:

Edited by gamez fan

being reading IQs dev whip on neosource a driver for pacland has been added to FBA any chance this game could be added to FBL 10 +T+

not happy with how it scrolls left to right in my mame emulator maybe it will scroll better in FBL

thx for adding the driver for this IQ was one of my fav games in the arcades

ah memories i used to get some stick for playing this its a lassies game they all said and they were right all the lassies did play it and loads

of em hung around the machine maybe thats why i always played it :wink:

Thanks for reading the WIP thread. :) And I don't know about the scrolling compared to mame. I honestly spend little time actually playing games.

Hi IQ_132 :D

Happy new year :D

Have you finished the CPS3 driver for 64Mo xbox please ?

I see the videos last year and i really want to try these games on FBL :D

Thanks

Bye

EDIT: Please disregard. I reinstalled and that fixed it. I must have screwed the pooch at some point. :D

-------

Hello,

I haven't messed with FBL in a while, or the Xbox in general, but I finally got around to loading up v1.9. The first game I tried to load - Asura Buster - plays super slow, as does Asura Blade. Usually, they average 10fps. Is this normal? It seems odd to me that they'd be included in this state and seeing as I have a Trusty upgraded Xbox system, I can't imagine what it must be like on a standard.

Is there something wrong with my setup or is this normal? Other, older games seem to play fine.

Thanks

Edited by PhilExile