Final Burn Legends 1.9

+ T +

Thanks a lot +T+ ! Toaplan games now with all the sounds including samples !!!

Some small remarks:

I can't launch Asura Blade & Buster anymore.

I still have a few sounds problems: Sega games launch with a continuous "Beeep" sound (Power Drift, Racing Hero).

Are the two new adds (deroon & tkdensho) supposed to play with sound as well ? They don't on my side.

Can there still be a problem with other.xbe ?

Anyway thanks & congrats for your great work. :cheers:

Thank you very much for all your work ! :msnwink:

Has Boogy Wings his sound fixed with this release ?

Boogie Wings will not have sound in FBL until it's added to the driver in FB Alpha. There's nothing to fix.

We're having a hell of a time getting MAME's huc6280 core to play nice with FBA. :(

Some small remarks:

I can't launch Asura Blade & Buster anymore.

I still have a few sounds problems: Sega games launch with a continuous "Beeep" sound (Power Drift, Racing Hero).

Are the two new adds (deroon & tkdensho) supposed to play with sound as well ? They don't on my side.

Can there still be a problem with other.xbe ?

Those 2 new games aren't supposed to have sound as it hasn't been implemented in the Tecmo driver yet.

I don't have any problems with sound in Sega games. Check your ROMsets are correct.

Thanks for reporting the Asura games, will get them fixed. 1.10 is on the way just as soon as I've finished updating the core with the latest FB Alpha updates. I made a lot of changes to the overall codebase in the last major build in order to keep things as current as possible and make it easier to incorporate future core updates without problems. This is why one or two games have needed fixing but the end result will be that new features, games, and driver improvements can be implemented quickly and efficiently without having to worry about braking anything.

We're having a hell of a time getting MAME's huc6280 core to play nice with FBA. :sad:

I wish I had the knowledge to be able to help with things like this. Many thanks to you and Treble Winner for all the latest updates though. It's great to have an arcade emu on the Xbox that is constantly evolving and getting better all the time. Inevitably we'll reach the point where the hardware can no longer keep up and there will have to be a final definitive Xbox FBL, but we're not at that point yet and things are working great so far for the mostpart. :)

hello +T+ ive ran into a couple of strange issues with 2 of my games battle shark and spacegun ive sussed out why it's happening but just wanna know

if you've any advice on how to sort it ok both games load once but then when i try to load them again i get the final burn legends has encountered a problem

error now if i remove the nv ram files for these games ie bshark.fs then they will load again but then same as before is there anyway to stop FBL creating nv ram

files for these games

Hello, I plan on making perfect pixel INIs for each of the games with Cos. Unfortunately, work has been keeping me busy - but it will happen this winter.

T is right in that the monitors stretched the image, but by displaying the actual pixel size without filters, everything looks sharper.

T, thanks again for the releases!

Sorry but I've never understood the whole "pixel perfect" thing. The original arcade monitors stretched their display to 4:3 so FBL stretches its display to 4:3. I have no plans to alter this, plus it would be extremely difficult to implement custom values for all games due to the way FBL renders its video. You can always set up per-game screen sizes yourself.

hello +T+ ive ran into a couple of strange issues with 2 of my games battle shark and spacegun ive sussed out why it's happening but just wanna know

if you've any advice on how to sort it ok both games load once but then when i try to load them again i get the final burn legends has encountered a problem

error now if i remove the nv ram files for these games ie bshark.fs then they will load again but then same as before is there anyway to stop FBL creating nv ram

files for these games

I haven't tested on 1.9 but I don't have this issue on the 1.10 test build that I'm running. I just launched both games 3 times in a row each and they loaded without a problem each time (and nvram is being created correctly). So either something in the latest core update has resolved the problem or there's something funny going on with your setup. 1.10 will be released soon.

Edited by + T +

files for these games

I haven't tested on 1.9 but I don't have this issue on the 1.10 test build that I'm running. I just launched both games 3 times in a row each and they loaded without a problem each time (and nvram is being created correctly). So either something in the latest core update has resolved the problem or there's something funny going on with your setup. 1.10 will be released soon.

fair enough hate to bother you but could ya test battle shark just after level 1 before level 2 starts the game will freeze if you get a spare few mins how about seeing if this

is just an issue my end ive tried a few roms and switched to the jap version but same thing happens with every rom ive tried