Republican Presidential Debates = Total Media Bullshit

Alpha

Between the retardedness of the media and politics, I decided the best option was to never vote again.

Now I know someone is going to reply to me saying that if I don't vote then I don't have a voice of opinion on any "political" matter. Horse shit I simply say.

Everyone in the states try to make some excuse like "If you don't vote I'll kill your baby!" esque comments if you mention you don't. I also hate the "Your vote counts." craptacular comments. Because my vote doesn't count.

I figure if my state is always going to vote democrat or republican... and I'm voting under the party that usually wins in my state, then there is no point in voting. Otherwise, if I'm in the "under dog" category, I feel I need to give the obligatory vote. Truth is though - I heard that once your registered to vote, it makes it easier for the government to put you on Jury Duty. As far as I have heard, that's one of the lists they pull off of.

I love the absolute circus it has been. I was deeply saddened when Herman Cain dropped out of the race. :sad: He was truly an exceptional clown.

I also hope Michelle Bachman stays there just a little longer. She is around #6 in the polls for Iowa and seems super excited to wage World War 3.