Republican Presidential Debates = Total Media Bullshit

Alpha

If any of you are paying attention to the Republican Presidential Debates in America... it feels like an old Grandma shoving some crappy meal she made down your throat! It's biased to hell and centered on currently 2 "top candidates" = Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney. They get the most air times, the most questions, and most replies. It's a total fucking joke. The only person that doesn't sound like he wants to be the "King of the World" is Ron Paul. However, It's not to say he will the best president either. Sometimes you wonder if a man like Paul was strategically placed just to appease to the younger citizens who have his largest support? It makes you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tZDdWf3fIg

Hell, 89 fucking seconds. Michelle Bachman wasn't too far away. Today on Fox News' Debate, it should have been called the Gingrich Debate, as it seemed he talked for 60%+ of the debate. It's not like equal air time for all the candidates is humanly impossible.

Any of you guys who live in Europe or Canada experience the same biased media handpicking candidates?

They are doing themselves more harm than good in these debates. It seems like there are at least a few choice clips from every one of them. I think the best one so far had to be the entire audience booing a gay solider who asked a legitimate question. It's amazing that party could actually disrespect someone who is risking their life to defend them.

I remember seeing an Iowa poll the other day and the results were pretty interesting. Newt was in the lead with Mitt Romney and Ron Paul behind but they were all within 5 points of each other.

I've heard of Newt (what a stupid name), but not the other two. The only political stuff we hear is about Obama, he seems to be ok from the reports we get.

As for our own politicians, they are totally, I mean TOTALLY hopeless. I do not know who to vote for, they are all useless.

The other day on the radio, they were playing a portion of a speech by newt, essentially he proposed allowing child labor laws being removed so children can do jobs in school, from janitorial to library aides DURING SCHOOL HOURS when they could be learning from our hopeless education system.

I sorta want to move to another country, but all the english speaking ones are either screwing over their people, incompetent, and/or being completely nonsensical. But I guess that describes about every nation out there apart from some of the Scandinavian ones.

I've heard of Newt (what a stupid name), but not the other two. The only political stuff we hear is about Obama, he seems to be ok from the reports we get.

As for our own politicians, they are totally, I mean TOTALLY hopeless. I do not know who to vote for, they are all useless.

If they can make a deal with Malaysian government on the asylum refygees exchange, then current Aussie government is shit

The other day on the radio, they were playing a portion of a speech by newt, essentially he proposed allowing child labor laws being removed so children can do jobs in school, from janitorial to library aides DURING SCHOOL HOURS when they could be learning from our hopeless education system.

I sorta want to move to another country, but all the english speaking ones are either screwing over their people, incompetent, and/or being completely nonsensical. But I guess that describes about every nation out there apart from some of the Scandinavian ones.

Newt is a big flip flopper... he'll say one thing one day and then switch positions tomorrow. His pockets are in the money of lobbyists like the rest of these clowns. There's really no one you can trust anymore.

"Over the span of eight years, Gingrich also was paid about $1.6 million to help Freddie Mac, a home mortgage company, fend off new regulations under consideration by Congress." - Business Week (http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LV1JSD6K50YD01-3AAFC4U13OJKS56R4Q4KOVLVDN)

Leaving the USA for another English country isn't going to help anybody. People need to step up and make positive movements for change (not the "Obama Change"), instead of leaving everyone in the woods for another country.

If they can make a deal with Malaysian government on the asylum refygees exchange, then current Aussie government is shit

They failed at that.. after the deal was signed, a judge here said it was unlawful, you'd think someone would have read the rulebook first.

• Like 1

The BBC our main media source do stuff like this all the time! We dont see all the real news only want they want us to see!

For example search Emma west and you will see what I mean.

She "carried" on on a tram in London speaking out in a very "common" way, the clip was uploaded to youtube, moment laters she was hunted down and arrested and reamanded in Jail. REMANDED FOR USING WORDS!!!! she spent nearly a month on remand and they were going to keep her in over xmas.

A WEEK later 4 black Muslim girls got let off with beating the LIVING SHIT out of one white girl the girls excuses were "we are muslim and not use to drinking"

At that moment I decided FULLY not to trust my country for everyone to be treated equal.

If 4 white girls beat the shit out of a muslim girl while drunk you can bet your ass they would be In jail on a 3 stretch.

In the UK people dont notice it because they are that conditioned to get on with stuff and keep there head down.

And Ill tell you as it is, MUSLIMS get away with everything in this country.

Bottom line for me is that I do not like any weak ass liberal, Id rather be right wing that put up with the political correct bullshit my country is having to deal with.

I hate my government labour and the cons and the lib dems not one of them pussies will take us out of the EU And slam the gate down on immigration, then kick the fuckers out that have been in the country less than 6 months. Even the criminal element.