Manly question requires manly response.

emsley

Some guy knocks on your door and when you go to answer it it turns out he has you mixed up with someone else who set his car on fire.

Here are some suggestions:

a) Kick him in the Jaw and drop him in one.

B) Go all liberal on him and discuss his mistake.

c) Accept his point of view and admit it, then threaten to do it again if he wont clear off.

d) Start flapping your arms about shouting "it wasnt me you fucker!!!"

I was just wondering how would you guys deal with this?

This guys name is Peter by the way, I thought if I gave him a name it would help.

Some guy knocks on your door and when you go to answer it it turns out he has you mixed up with someone else who set his car on fire.

Here are some suggestions:

a) Kick him in the Jaw and drop him in one.

b ) Go all liberal on him and discuss his mistake.

c) Accept his point of view and admit it, then threaten to do it again if he wont clear off.

d) Start flapping your arms about shouting "it wasnt me you fucker!!!"

I was just wondering how would you guys deal with this?

This guys name is Peter by the way, I thought if I gave him a name it would help.

I'd also have to go with B and D. The guy could be delusional, could have just woke up from an acid trip, or truthfully mixed you up with someone else. Why even make him think for a second you're really "the guy"? I would just try my best to convince him it isn't me. If he's not willing to cooperate still, threaten to call the police. If he goes violent, defend myself by any means necessary.