oh my

Gryph

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back Gryph! How's life? :-D

Busy as all hell. I'm an intern now at a hospital in Chicago. But now that the site has been injected with some life I shall do my best to help it flourish. :)

1EMULATION 4 LIFE

Welcome back Gryph! How's life? :-D

Busy as all hell. I'm an intern now at a hospital in Chicago. But now that the site has been injected with some life I shall do my best to help it flourish. :-)

1EMULATION 4 LIFE

Glad to read... sounds like you're in residency now! What type of medical doctor did you decide on? And yes, we are going full throttle this time on the rebirth of 1Emulation. Lots still left to do, but we're off to a great start! :)

Yeah I started residency this past July. I'm going into Neurology with my current sights sent on stroke/cerebrovascular or neuro-critical care.

Agreed, this is a great start. You've done a fantastic job.

Yeah I started residency this past July. I'm going into Neurology with my current sights sent on stroke/cerebrovascular or neuro-critical care.

Agreed, this is a great start. You've done a fantastic job.

Wow... neurology... beautiful! I'm still waiting on a good explanation for syncopy - is it lack of blood flow? hyper-ventilation? stress? or something more?

And thank you for the kind words. Hope to see you back on MSN one of these days ;)