FBL Error Message - Fatal Crash

daskrabs

"Final Burn Legends has encountered an error, press A to exit."

I get this in versions 1.4-1.7 when attempting to play any of the Knights of Valour games. Haven't tested the rest of the PGM games. The really annoying thing is that I cannot escape this error message once it appears. Even after quitting and reloading the emu. The only way I can get rid of it is to wipe the entire FBL directory and re-FTP. Anyone have any advice? Xbox 1.6 w/ XBMC4XBOX 3.0.1. 480i via SCART.

Edited by daskrabs

After the crash when you quit FBA go in the "ini" folder and delete fbalegends.ini and restart FBA. (no need to re-install)

When you launches Knights of Valour games since "Favorite Game" You can go out of the game with no problem at all. (for all pgm games)

Sorry for my english.

"Final Burn Legends has encountered an error, press A to exit."

I get this in versions 1.4-1.7 when attempting to play any of the Knights of Valour games. Haven't tested the rest of the PGM games. The really annoying thing is that I cannot escape this error message once it appears. Even after quitting and reloading the emu. The only way I can get rid of it is to wipe the entire FBL directory and re-FTP. Anyone have any advice? Xbox 1.6 w/ XBMC4XBOX 3.0.1. 480i via SCART.

maybe best to start again from scratch go to your microsoft dash in the saves area remove the FBL save then deleate your FBL set except for roms videos etc

now FTP it back onto your xbox start it up and see if the pgm games work if they dont post again

btw get this issue myself still with penguin bros but since it works in another emu i just shifted it over

Edited by gamez fan

Sounds like your pgm.zip is incorrect. Use the DATs to check your ROMset. I've no idea why it's persistently crashing after running the non-working games but if all your ROMs are correct then it shouldn't crash in the first place.

Penguin Bros. underwent some changes in the last round of FB Alpha updates. I'll take a look at the driver and see if I can get working again.