Burned PS games w/o modchips or boot disks

Arix

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who NGFUSA? or the site that sells the PSX?

this is strange, usually word of these things goes around pretty fast.....

NGF. You should visit Neo-Geo.com and do a search for "Neo Geo Freak".

i have a ps2 debugging station (used to have a blue debugging ps1 also which i traded for a modded ps1) im thinking of selling it for about 1000 OBrO but if i can snag a patch that will allow me to play burned ps2 games id rather just use that, it plays copied ps1 games and all region ps2 games, however it isnt configurd to play dvd movies. my geuss is it needs a special media to play burned ps2 games. any one have any clue where i can get the patch for it? or someone who buys rare ps2's?

i have a ps2 debugging station  (used to have a blue debugging ps1 also which i traded for a modded ps1) im thinking of selling it for about 1000 OBrO  but if i can snag a patch that will allow me to play burned ps2 games id rather just use that, it plays copied ps1 games and all region ps2 games, however it isnt configurd to play dvd movies. my geuss is it needs a special media to play burned ps2 games. any one have any clue where i can get the patch for it? or someone who buys rare ps2's?

Are you using DVD-Rs to play burned DVD games? If you are trying to play rips you should burn with Alcohol 120 and set the Playstation 2 data type

Edited by DanManXZ