Coinops 3.

fumanchu

*** CoinOPS 3 ***

CoinOPS 3 for the XBOX. It is a massive emulator that includes emulation for many platforms.

CoinOPS 2 has been given a major upgrade and gives more love to Arcade games and consoles, infact everything has been given more love. More Arcade games, more Console games, more Console types, more features......more of everything...lots lots more

The full package comes with the greatest collection of 3100 Arcade Games / Console Games and Handheld Games...complete with videos and optomised for the best experience the XBOX can bring

This is for most the one package to have...it will answer nearly everything in one package and one simple and powerfull GUI....with the fewest issues.....If your new to this, you are going to experience what Console Emulation is all about...

CoinOPS 2....CoinOPS epic...CoinOPS ignite...CoinOPS reignite....CoinOPS gold.....CoinOPS showroom.....CoinOPS showcase......are of the past now this is it!!!

Enjoy....also if you want to expand on what is there........you can

Largest most complete Arcade Game support on the XBOX

Latest and most complete Final Burn Alpha support on the XBOX

Over 16,000 Supported Games

Support for

Atari Lynx

Commodore 64

Game Gear

Gameboy

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Color

Master System

Megadrive

NES

Nintendo 64

PC Engine

PC Engine CD

Playstation

Sega CD

Sega SG-1000

Super Nintendo

XBOX Commandline Launching

FTP Support

Easy Dashboard Adding

Full Screen Preview Mode

3 Colors of skins

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike

Doom Games

Killer Instinct Games

Laser Disc Retrospectives

Mortal Kombat with sound support

Midway Games with sound

Automatic HD Support

Video Preview support support

Screenshot Preview support

Background Music support

Most featured sort engine for any emulator on the XBOX

Most acurate keymap acade emulator on the XBOX

Simple favorite system support

Cheat support

Monitor on it side support

Keymap support

Simplest keymaping and aspect correction for Console on the XBOX

Greatest Aspect Correction support for any arcade emulator on the XBOX

One click aspect correction support

Commandline support

Game tracking stat support

Mouse and trackball support

Game Information support

Vector game support

Artwork support

Multple skin color support

Folder path support

The list goes on and on.......you name it, its probably got it

CoinOPS 3 is released in 3 ways

CoinOPS 3

CoinOPS 2 Lite

CoinOPS 2 Standalone

CoinOPS 3

as its says this is the full set it will include all game roms and videos

matched working and ready to go best simple option for new users but big download

CoinOPS 2 Lite

a smaller trimmed down best of set that contains less games and videos

its designed for users with a standard 8gb xbox hdd but still has all the features of the

full set its fully customiseable and a smaller download

CoinOPS 2 Standalone

between each CoinOPS full release there are update releases these

are called Standalones they add new features or support for new games but dont include

any roms or videos they are small downloads standalones are also a good way for advanced

users to upgrade from an older CoinOPS set to the latest version

one last thing if you have say coinops 3 R7 and you miss a few update releases you DONT

need to get everyone you missed so say you have R7 and you want to update to R10

you will NOT need R8 or R9 just go straight to R10 and you will be bang upto date

the save is acade33x

To updgrade from any previous version to CoinOPS 3 you will need to move the following things

All Mdrive PCD PCE SNES roms and folders from roms to roms16BitConsoles

All the rest of the roms with _ in the title except for any MI_ roms into romsConsoles

Then rescan your roms...

the lite and standalone versions should now be available.

• Like 1

CoinOPS was on shakey enough ground when it was being distributed with ROMs, now it seems to have sunk to the new low of having blatantly pirated Xbox games included in the package. I'm no mod but to my mind this falls way outside the rules of this forum and in my opinion undermines legitimate development.

Details please

(oh my 10,000th post :))

Congrats on that. :)

My point above is referring to the fact that the CoinOPS 3 package contains rips of the following commercial Xbox games; Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Midway Arcade Treasures 2 & 3, Street Fighter III (from SF2 Anniversary Edition), and possibly others. My personal view is that this goes way beyond discussing ROMs within the context of emulation and is just outright game piracy, but I'll leave it to your discretion.

Some guys will also distribute full versions of FBLegends and nobody will cry about it.

I personnally don't know any xbox user owning all the original arcade games or Megadrive/Genesis games included in FBL at home and dumping roms themselves. There's only a little difference between talking about downloading a rom and talking about downloading a rip (the ripped games aren't sold new anymore). I haven't seen any post talking about the price of new games here, but a lot of posts talking about modded consoles, rips, emulators and (oh shit) there's a pinned article about how to burn a Xbox ISO...

I really fed up with this war against CoinOps or against Extra Team (cool guys by the way) or against yourself, and haven't posted here for a long time because of this single reason.

Cool to hear that CoinOps3 is here !!! As I'll certainly love FBLegends1.8...

A new emulator or frontend or skin is coming ? It's a great new for our community.

Thanks Fumanchu.

...et bonjour a tous les frenchies que je n'ai pas vus depuis longtemps.

Some guys will also distribute full versions of FBLegends and nobody will cry about it.

I personnally don't know any xbox user owning all the original arcade games or Megadrive/Genesis games included in FBL at home and dumping roms themselves. There's only a little difference between talking about downloading a rom and talking about downloading a rip (the ripped games aren't sold new anymore). I haven't seen any post talking about the price of new games here, but a lot of posts talking about modded consoles, rips, emulators and (oh shit) there's a pinned article about how to burn a Xbox ISO...

I really fed up with this war against CoinOps or against Extra Team (cool guys by the way) or against yourself, and haven't posted here for a long time because of this single reason.

Cool to hear that CoinOps3 is here !!! As I'll certainly love FBLegends1.8...

A new emulator or frontend or skin is coming ? It's a great new for our community.

Thanks Fumanchu.

...et bonjour a tous les frenchies que je n'ai pas vus depuis longtemps.

Linux :)

There's a big difference. This is an emulation forum; discussing ROMs is a part of discussing emulation but even this does not extend to discussion of emulator packages that distribute ROMs along with binaries. However distributing pirated games for a system where no emulation is involved is a different matter altogether and has long been frowned upon in pretty much every emulation community of which I've ever been a part. I'd like to think that this forum is no exception.

Unless of course you wish to make the claim that CoinOPS is the first emulator on the Xbox to emulate the Xbox!

Edited by + T +