Yabause CE PUBLIC A1.0

fumanchu

Yabause CE PUBLIC A1.0

Ported to xbox by Freakdave.

saturn_frontpage.png

Yabause Community Edition PUBLIC A1.0

--------------------------------------

This is the XBOX port of Yabause (http://yabause.org), an Open Source Sega Saturn emulator, to the XBOX.

Features

--------

It emulates Sega Saturn games, what else did you expect :)

Important Notes

----------------

- This version is NOT officially supported by the Yabause developers

- Overall emulation speed is pretty mediocre for 2D games, don't even bother playing 3D titles

- Bugs like lockups, sound stuttering and very low framerates are likely to happen

- Please don't ask me for games or roms, google is your friend

- Yabause Community Edition is a proof-of-concept, people said it would not be possible at all, they were wrong

- Open Source means that you will also find the full emulator source code within this archive

- Unfortunately i haven't had the time to implement a proper ingame menu, so you will have to use the launcher to change settings

- Some of you may notice the new design of the launcher, this a WIP version built from scratch, feel free to test it :)

- Under no circumstances you should compile the source, include it in your project and give credit to yourself!

- Check the EmuXtras forum to get support and updates

- Keep in mind that this is still an ALPHA version, you should be happy if it works for you

Emulator settings

-----------------

There are 6 options that allow you to disable various background layers, which

compose the final output on your screen. As a general advice you should hide as many

!unused! layers as possible to improve speed. Also, if you're experiencing

graphical artifacts like having only 1 bright screen (e.g. Bomberman Wars),

you should just try to find and hide the according layer (e.g. Rotation Scroll).

Be careful though, if you happen to get a black background or missing graphics,

you should revert your last change(s).

Bugs

----

Too many to count!

If you find any, fix 'em, source code is included

-------------------

ported by freakdave

thanks go to freakdave for this awsome release and to team yabause for making yabause open source.

you can grab this at the usual sites i upload to.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Can someone please tell me where the link to download this is at? I've been searching the internet for days looking for a download for the a1 version of this, but all I can find is the A2 which isn't the emulator, just a patch to upgrade the a1 version. The only site I could find with it is isozone, and they only have it on cloudstor.es which isn't letting me download. It either does nothing, or says I reached the download limit for the day, which isn't possible because I haven't been able to download anything from cloudstor.es for a week. This is really frustrating that there are all these forum sites pretending to link to this file with comments indicating that people have gotten the file, but the link is nowhere to be found. Signed up for three forums already because they say to login to gain access to the link only to find the link not there. If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :)

download link and mirrorlink for ybause ce public a1.0

link

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/0T0W5Uzv/file.html

mirrorlink
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/08d9d7313c/Yabause_CE_PUBLIC_A1_0.7z
  • Like 1