Final Burn Legends 1.7

+ T +

Greato !!!!!! ^_^ so Batsugun with sound too ? :-D

T..did you think you can be able to add an option for Tate screen (rotation 90° clockwise or anti)..im soon an Egret 2 owner, so we "really" need such an option ^^.....or maybe is it "skin related" ?

Yes, Batsugun is also running nicely with sound ;).

I can see how the rotate UI option would be a useful one but (along with all the other UI features on my todo list) it will have to wait until such time as there are no more core updates. I only managed to get one new UI feature in this release (an option to highlight non-working games) which I only added because it was useful for my testing.

great news about the toaplan games

quick question +T+ how's the calibration with operation wolf 3 looking

I'm not having a problem calibrating opwolf3. I just enabled Service Mode in the DIP switches, reset the game, calibrated the gun in the service menu, turned off the DIP switch, exited the service menu, and that's it. Works fine.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh see what you mean +T+ on the calbration screen i was trying to put the FBL crosshare exactly over the green calibration icon which would result in the FBL sight

being out of line with the game crosshare box sorted now i just put the fbl sight right to edge of screen as far as it would go top right bottom left and it lines up perfect

now

great another gun game to play in FBL :)

sorry to ask again +T+ but would it be possible for you to code and option into FBL so onscreen gun crosshare can be toggled off and on

in the emulator menu it would be a cool addition

If it's a quick addition, I'll get it in the next build. Otherwise it can join the queue. ;)

sorry to ask again +T+ but would it be possible for you to code and option into FBL so onscreen gun crosshare can be toggled off and on

in the emulator menu it would be a cool addition

If it's a quick addition, I'll get it in the next build. Otherwise it can join the queue. :wink:

hey +T+, great work and cant wait to try it out. any eta? no rush, just wondering. :)

hey +T+, great work and cant wait to try it out. any eta? no rush, just wondering. :-)

There's not much left for me to do on this release so hopefully it won't be too long. Unfortunately I just got myself a new HDTV and am currently spending all my (limited) free time setting up the Windows build of XBMC. I have to say the Rom Collection Browser script is amazing for emulation; I can see my Xbox gathering dust really quickly. But I'm not planning to quit working on FBL as I still find it rewarding even if I probably won't be using it so much myself anymore.

found this issue a few weeks ago.

ninja spirit has graphic issue's. try playing and you'll see on the first level. i know it's irem game but thought i'd point it out.

I altered the graphics code in the Irem drivers to boost the speed, so this would probably account for any graphics problems with those games. I've noticed quite a few issues this has caused so I'll likely use the unaltered FBA driver in the next build even though it's a lot slower.