Final Burn Legends 1.7

+ T +

as i said not bothered but i do luv a mystery why do you think this is happening +T+

No idea. It was doing exactly the same thing for me in 1.666 but I found the problem in the driver and fixed it in 1.7; now it works as it should.

I'd suggest not altering the ROMset in any way then maybe try it with a completely clean install of the emulator.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I upgrade to Final Burn Legends 1.7

DoDonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou (Black Label)

Disappear in gamelist

ALL IGS game could not to load

SORRY!MY ENGLISH IS Poor

do don pachi dai-ou-jou has had a rom name change since last version rename your rom ddpdojblk then rebulld your gamelist

is it the pgm games that wont load ie knights of valour oriental legend etc ???

Edited by gamez fan

as i said not bothered but i do luv a mystery why do you think this is happening +T+

No idea. It was doing exactly the same thing for me in 1.666 but I found the problem in the driver and fixed it in 1.7; now it works as it should.

I'd suggest not altering the ROMset in any way then maybe try it with a completely clean install of the emulator.

yeah i got fantasy zone 2 working and yeah it was a rom issue,nothing you havent heard before lol..

what a great update from the master system/arcade game of fantasy zone 2 thanks for this also i see that you added shinfz.zip which is basically a korean bootleg with shinobi and fantasy zone 2 as well.

just so you know when you play rtype 2 the music starts fine but if you lose a life then the music will either go off or you sometimes get a load of blips and beeps.

you probably know this already but just thought i would let you know.

yeh that done the trick +T+ and i even managed to make ddp3 black label the parent again one rom 2 game versions best way to have it

I´m downloading the FBA 2.97.13 fullset... Not finding the set of 2.97.12...

Will it work?

Most games will but a few will have changed. You'll have to use the DATs to find out exactly what you have and what you're still missing. The next build of FBL will use the 0.2.97.13 ROM set.

I´m downloading the FBA 2.97.13 fullset... Not finding the set of 2.97.12...

Will it work?

Most games will but a few will have changed. You'll have to use the DATs to find out exactly what you have and what you're still missing. The next build of FBL will use the 0.2.97.13 ROM set.

Thanks for the answer!

So I'll continue the download. :D:P