Sturmwind And Gunlord.

fumanchu

i know this isnt the dc section but no one really posts there and i am sure there are people in the xbox section who have a dreamcast.

sturmwind for dreamcast release date 11/11/11

info.

Sturmwind has been in development for 6 years.[13] The game first surfaced under the name Native an Atari Jaguar CD demo featuring just one playable level. The graphics were regarded as impressive for Jaguar standards, the demo had no audio.[14] Development was eventually resumed and shifted for Dreamcast.

The game uses a hybrid 2D/3D game engine. The game is basically a 2D horizontally scrolling shoot'em up, but there are also section where the scrolling is vertical [18]. The game has 16 levels which are divided into 7 different worlds, with more than 20 bossenemies and hundreds of different enemies. Three different levels of difficulty will be available.

The game is region free (works on any MIL-CD compatible Dreamcast) and will support both PAL at 50 Hz and 60 Hz, as well as NTSC and VGA. Apart from the standard joypad, Sturmwind may be played with the arcade stick (both analog and digital), and the controls are configurable. The game also makes use of the VMU and the rumble pack.

Further features include a FMV intro sequence, CDDA sound, an award trophy system with unlockable content and the ability to place one's highscore on the internet using a code.

vid.

graphically this game looks great.

Gunlord for dreamcast release date January 2012.

GunLord is a Eurostyle Platformer with emphasis on exploring huge worlds and blasting off enemies. This game features 8 stages of exciting 2D game play with over 45 unique enemy types. Blast yourself through giant landscapes, explore caverns and reveal all secrets!!

gunlord will also be released on the neogeo console as well some time in december.

the game is a mix between turrican and contra so and is brought to by the guys who did fast striker,dux,last hope and last hope pink bullets.

Great to see the Dreamcast still getting new games released for it. It's funny, only the other day, I took the Dreamcast out of storage and have been enjoying all the classics. These games look great, thanks for the info fu.

Edited by Bigby

Great to see the Dreamcast still getting new games released for it. It's funny, only the other day, I took the Dreamcast out of storage and have been enjoying all the classics. These games look great, thanks for the info fu.

yeah the dreamcast is a great and underrated console with some great games like under defeat,daytona usa 2001 and so on.

i still have my original japanese launch day dreamcast but the gd rom buggered up just recently so had to bite the bullet and take a chance on ebay.

i got a pal version dreamcast which was immaculate and it cost £30.that is a bit pricey considering there were no games with it but the condition was so good that i could not complain as there aint a scratch on it.

Well time to put my DC out from the storage, I just hope don't get the "I need to replay every game I own until I faint" syndrome again, two months ago I bought a new sealed DC (here in mexico city are very cheap and you can find even new ones around 25-50 US dollars) then I played all my discs until I can't move my fingers anymore or stay awake :P The DC is a great console with very memorable games, even the crappy ones can be fun if you give it a shot (example: Zombie revenge) man I really going to need self control to stay away from Skies of arcadia and Space channel 5 until my vacation.

P.S.

Thanks for the info Fu, but thanks to you now I'm thinking about DC!!! Man I'm so sick that even want to play EGG, Illbleed and Seventh Cross Evolution again damn I hope not to come to want to play Seaman!!!! :D